zero

tvd: season 2, episode 21 - the sun also rises

KLAUS MIKAELSON ARRIVED TO MYSTIC FALLS TO BREAK THE CURSE that was placed upon him and his twin sister centuries ago

KLAUS MIKAELSON ARRIVED TO MYSTIC FALLS TO BREAK THE CURSE that was placed upon him and his twin sister centuries ago. When he had everything in order he called his sister, who soon arrived hours before the full moon. Olivia Mikaelson arrived to the quarry where Klaus told her to meet him, she saw him walk Elena Gilbert, the latest Petrova doppelgänger to the middle of the quarry.

The humanity-less Original Mikaelson vampire walked behind Klaus as they stared at the werewolf, vampire, and doppelgänger as the rings of fire lit up. Olivia stared at the doppelganger a little longer.

"The Original doppelganger was much better." She faked smile as Elena shot her a glare, "Don't mind me, I'm just as ready to get this over with as you are."

Olivia walked back to where Klaus and Greta, the witch that was helping them break the curse. Klaus gave her a last look, "Ready?"

Olivia nodded her head, not feeling any ounce of guilt. The two Originals made their way towards the three supernatural species as Greta began to chant.

Since it was the full moon, Jules, the werewolf was groaning in pain as her bones cracked. Jules used there remaining strength she had and rushed to attack Olivia. The blonde Originals pushed her across the field and used her vampire speed to be in front of the werewolf.

Olivia pushed her hand inside Jules chest, she felt the beating heart of the werewolf as she squeezed it. The blonde looked down at Jules before bringing out her hand out of her chest, with the werewolf's heart.

She made her way to where Greta was chanting and squeezed the heart in her hand, the blood poured onto the moonstone. Olivia looked for her brother, who walked up to Jenna Sommers, Elena's aunt.

Olivia's ear perked up at the sound of footsteps. She looked up to find the one and only Stefan Salvatore. She frowned her eyebrows, she recognized him but she felt nothing.

"I'm here to talk." Stefan spoke up, making Olivia brow raise in surprise not expecting to see the Salvatore, before she knew it her brother made his way on top where the Salvatore vampire was standing. Once their talk is over, Klaus and Stefan were walking together.

"You know it's funny. All this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan granting your wish." Klaus said to Elena who was shaking her head. Olivia sped to where her brother was and looked at the Gilbert girl.

"So who is it going to be? Your boyfriend or your aunt?" Olivia looked at Elena, she knew the Gilbert didn't want to sacrifice either of them, they were the most important people in her life.

"No." Elena shook her head, not wanting to loose either one of them, because she loved both of them so much she couldn't imagine a life without either of them.

Olivia faked smiled at Elena, she grabbed a piece of wood from the ground and stabbed Stefan causing the Salvatore to groan in pain.

"Actually there isn't one."