thirty-nine

39 | WHAT A TIME (extras)
tvd: season 5, episode 11 - 500 years of solitude

ELENA GILBERT AND DAMON SALVATORE HAD BROKEN UP and Katherine Pierce was dying once and for all, which brought all the girls from the Whitmore campus to return back to Mystic Falls

ELENA GILBERT AND DAMON SALVATORE HAD BROKEN UP and Katherine Pierce was dying once and for all, which brought all the girls from the Whitmore campus to return back to Mystic Falls. Olivia and the rest of the girls walked inside the parlor and found Damon, Matt and Jeremy all toasting to one another in celebration of what is Katherine Pierce's final moments.

"Seriously?" Elena asked.

"Elena, we were just—" Matt awkwardly cleared his throat and then looked at Damon and Jeremy but the two remained silent. "Uh—"

"I know what you're doing." Elena looked at her brother, "You're cut off." She stopped in front of the boys and grabbed the bottle of bourbon and poured herself a shot, "If anyone is drinking to Katherine's last days, it's going to be me. She impersonated me—repeatedly." She drowned a shot, "Made Aunt Jenna stab herself in the stomach, and she cut off Uncle John's fingers."

Jeremy shrugged, "He might have deserved that."

Bonnie took a shot herself, joining in the fun, "My grams died trying to close a tomb she wasn't in."

"She ran away from us and she used Elijah for her own needs." Olivia held up a shot of her own throwing her head back and allowing the liquor to burn down her throat.

Although it wasn't a good reason to drown a shot, Olivia Mikaelson hated Katherine Pierce with passion, she hated the way she made Elijah and Klaus battle out and argue so she wouldn't be sacrificed.

"Tyler's werewolf curse got triggered because of her." Caroline spoke for her ex-boyfriend taking a shot as well.

"Klaus and Olivia followed her to Mystic Falls and because of that, we lost Jenna." Elena gave another reason, causing Olivia to wince.

"And Alaric."

"Sorry." Olivia said.

"We're gonna need more booze." Matt picked up the bottle of bourbon and walked off to grab another one for them to continue drinking.

"She tried to kill me at least twice." Elena included.

"She did kill me." Caroline said before realizing it was more like a blessing than a curse, "Although, I'm weirdly better off."

"Rumor has it she burnt down the entire city of Atlanta once." Damon said to the group.

"That might win." Jeremy laughed, all of them took a shot for the Atlanta damage she supposedly had caused.

Stefan walked inside the room after spending the entire day with Katherine on her death bed. "Alright, knock it off or take it somewhere else. You guys are being insensitive."

"Come on, Stefan. Don't let the sight of a frail, human Elena look-a-like cloud your memories of the manipulative psycho that she is." Damon held up a shot glass for Stefan to take, but he just shook his head.