twenty-five

tvd: season 4, episode 20 - the originals

"NEW ORLEANS? WHAT THE HELL IS KLAUS DOING IN THERE?" Olivia asked Elijah the next day while the three Mikaelson siblings speak of their brother leaving Mystic Falls to attend some business

"NEW ORLEANS? WHAT THE HELL IS KLAUS DOING IN THERE?" Olivia asked Elijah the next day while the three Mikaelson siblings speak of their brother leaving Mystic Falls to attend some business. After their first kiss last night, Olivia spent some time with the Salvatore before her phone kept buzzing with calls and text messages from Elijah.

"Evidently, there are witches conspiring against him." Elijah informed his two sisters, "So knowing our brother, this was a mission to silence and slaughter."

"Well, the French quarter witches are not a lot to be trifled with. You don't suppose they've found a way to kill him once and for all, do you?"

"Rebekah, in the name of our family you might try to dial down your glee." Elijah sternly told his sister, who only rolled her eyes in response.

"What family?" She questioned, "We're four distrustful acquaintances who happen to share a bloodline. I, for one, hope they've found a way to make that traitorous bastard rot."

"Mind your tongue, Rebekah." Olivia looked at her sister as Elijah walked away from them causing her to ask, "Where are you going?"

"To find out who's making a move against our brother, and then...I'll either stop them or I'll help them." Elijah paused before shaking his head, "Depending on my mood."

"I'm coming with." Olivia spoke, grabbing her jacket before she followed her older brother to travel to the one placed they once called home—New Orleans.

***

Olivia and Elijah Mikealson found themselves inside a bar as a blonde bartender sets down two napkins in front of the Original vampires, followed by their drinks on top of it. "So what brings you to the Big Easy?"

"We used to live here." Elijah spoke, as he stared at his drink, while Olivia took a quick sip of hers. The blonde bartender leaned against the counter.

"Really, when?" She asked, holding the conversation as she would with other customers.

"It feels like a hundred years ago." Olivia smiled kindly before turning to look at her brother, "Don't you think, brother?"

"I just moved here myself." She nodded before asking the siblings, "What brought you back?"

"Well, our brother is here somewhere. We're afraid he might have got himself into a bid of a bind." Elijah explained, lifting the glass to his lips, taking a sip.

"You say that like it's a common occurrence." The bartender spoke, while she pulled glasses from under the counter.

Olivia couldn't help but want to chuckle—it is always common when Klaus will get into problems which usually involves the whole Mikaelson clan.