thirty

to: season 1, episode 14 - long way back from hell

OLIVIA AND KLAUS MIKAELSON LAID THERE, UNCONSCIOUS, until Olivia let out a gasp, opening her eyes trying to look around the room to see where she was

OLIVIA AND KLAUS MIKAELSON LAID THERE, UNCONSCIOUS, until Olivia let out a gasp, opening her eyes trying to look around the room to see where she was. All she saw was a red-haired woman touching Klaus' chest before grabbing a scalpel slicing him as she pulled out Papa Tunde's blade as he yelled in pain.

Olivia eyed the red-haired who helped Klaus into a putting on a shirt, she felt weak and she could tell her brother felt weak. "My wound isn't healing." Klaus spoke.

"The amount of dark magic contained in that blade? It's gonna take awhile." Genevieve spoke to him before glancing at Olivia, "The ropes your tied up are laced with vervain and wolfsbane, enough to keep you weak."

Olivia glared at her as she tiredly spoke, "You're one of them, aren't you? The witches back from the dead, seeking vengeance."

"Why show us kindness?" Klaus asked her, finishing his twin's thought, expecting for them to be tortured and not show hostility.

Genevieve looked between the siblings, "You both never did anything to me." Her eyes looked back at Klaus, "Truth is, seeing you like this, I can't help but pity you."

Olivia couldn't help but want to throw up seeing the obvious heart eyes the red-haired witch had for her twin brother. Klaus tried to use that to his advantage but it didn't work, seeing as Genevieve wanted to talk about Rebekah.

"Rebekah is of no concern to you." Olivia spat tiredly, as she tried to keep her eyes open.

"If you mean to harm her..."

"Ah, the protective brother and sister. A shame that loyalty isn't reciprocated, but then, I'm no stranger to Rebekah's treachery." Genevieve walked towards the tray of supplies, holding the bowl filled with blood for the hybrids to drink. "Something you and I have in common. Here. Drink." Klaus and Olivia eyed the blood not completely trusting her. "I'm just trying to help you guys, to heal you, and to help you see what was in front of you for almost a century."

Klaus took a drink first causing him to cough up the blood, but the ancestor witch covered his mouth causing him to swallow it.

She did the same with Olivia, seeing as she was weak to fight back, "Your sister had an unfortunate run-in with some wolves last night. I imagine you both are tasting the venom in her blood." Olivia and Klaus glared at her causing her to shrug, "It's the only way I can show you both wha you need to see.

"You bitch." Olivia mumbled weakly, trying to keep her eyes open.

Genevieve ignored her as she spoke, "In her weakened state, I'll be able to guide her down memory lane. That's how I'm going to have my revenge. By showing you both her betrayal."

Genevieve stood in between their seats grabbing their foreheads, meanwhile as Rebekah tried to escape she suddenly came to a halt seeing what appeared Klaus and Olivia standing right in front of her.