sixty-three

63 | best part (extras)
tvd: season 6, episode 21 - i'll wed you in the golden summertime
tvd: season 6, episode 22 - i'm thinking of you all the while

63 | best part (extras)tvd: season 6, episode 21 - i'll wed you in the golden summertimetvd: season 6, episode 22 - i'm thinking of you all the while

OLIVIA RETURNED TO MYSTIC FALLS THE MORNING of Jo and Alaric's wedding. Bonnie and Elena had kept her up to date, apparently Lily Salvatore is locked up in the basement after her bloodlust took over, while Elena Gilbert had taken the cure, afterwards Damon had proposed to take the cure so they could live a human life together. In which Elena became human, all of her compelled memories came back including the one where Damon had refused to become human which is why she had asked Stefan to push him to make sure it was definitely what he wanted since there was no going back once he took the cure.

The girls had been helping Jo Laughlin get ready for her big day. The soon to be Saltzman walked inside the room, her eyes scanning around the room, "Crap, they're not here."

Elena looked up from the glass of champagne she had been pouring, "What's wrong?"

"My shoes! My gorgeous, ridiculously expensive, wear-them-once-and-then-never again shoes." Jo explained, "They are missing."

"Do you want me to do a locator spell on 'em?" Bonnie asked, offering to ease Jo's nerves.

"On my shoes?" Jo asked, continuing to panic, pacing around the room, "Is that possible?"

"I don't know, actually. Just hang on, I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing." Bonnie helplessly tried to figure out how to turn on the garment steamer.

"Oh, good, break it! Because my wrinkled dress will surely distract everyone from my bare feet." Jo sarcastically exclaimed.

"Hey, hey, come on. Don't waste all your panic now! You still have eight hours until the ceremony." Elena looked at the bride, lifting up her glass, "Non-alcoholic mimosa?"

Olivia couldn't help but think about the mimosas Klaus prepared the morning after he killed Mikael. She glanced at Elena, "You are aware a non-alcoholic mimosa is just orange juice, right?"

Jo nodded her head agreeing with Olivia before she added her own words, "I can't drink, someone should drink. You should drink."

"I will drink eventually." Elena chuckled, "But I have human tolerance now. Which is cheaper, but a lot less fun."

Olivia heard Jo's phone ring and hurried over to answer the call, "Hello, Jo's phone, uh—okay. Yeah, we'll call you back. Okay, bye." The blonde lowered the phone from her ear, placing it back on the table and looked at Jo, "Danielle's got the flu."

"It sounded like you said Danielle has the flu. Which is impossible because Danielle is my wedding coordinator." Jo chuckled as she watched Olivia nod slowly, "Well, how sick is she? Can she still work?"

"Depending how much vomit you want to have at the wedding." Olivia sent her an apologetic look.

"To be honest, maybe this is a good thing, because no matter how good Danielle was, I'm pretty sure I'm better." Caroline's voice called out, stepping inside the room. Olivia smiled, glad to see her best friend was back and better than ever.