seventeen

tvd: season 4, episode 7 - my brother's keeper

"YOU KNOW ROAMING IN THE WOODS alone isn't a good idea, right?" Olivia spoke, once she saw a familiar figure laying down on the floor, wearing nothing but a white tank top showing his muscles, and some black sweats

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"YOU KNOW ROAMING IN THE WOODS alone isn't a good idea, right?" Olivia spoke, once she saw a familiar figure laying down on the floor, wearing nothing but a white tank top showing his muscles, and some black sweats.

"Says you." Stefan retorted, sitting up to face the female hybrid who wore a black top and leggings, her bow on one hand while her arrows in her pouch that are rested in her back.

"What are you doing here?" Olivia asked, "I always come around here, no one is usually here."

"You do archery?" Stefan asked, avoiding the question, she asked.

Olivia noticed the look in his eyes, so she didn't pry any longer, if he wanted to tell her, he is more welcomed to—it's not her business nor would it be.

Olivia held up her bow, "It's a hobby, a hobby I'm really good at it."

Before Stefan could reply the noise of a phone ringing caused them to look away from one another as he answered the call.

"What do you mean, you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks." Caroline's voice was heard on the other line, causing Olivia to look anywhere but him. "Besides, you're a founding family member by definition you have to be here."

Stefan sighed, "Elena and I broke up, by definition, I don't need to be anywhere."

Olivia rose a brow, not expecting that—but she did at some point seeing how Elena also had feelings for Damon. "Did that sound depressing to you as it did to me?"

"Oh, I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore." Stefan retorted, causing Olivia to frown.

"Yeah, as your sober sponsor I'm not gonna let that happen. Try and sublimate"

Stefan paused for a second before laying back down, "She said she has feelings for Damon."

"What?! She can't have feeling for Damon! He's...Damon and you're you, and I'm revolted."  Caroline stuttered causing a giggle to escape Olivia's mouth. "You know, I'm going to talk to her, I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain."

Once they hung up the phone, Olivia looked anywhere else but Stefan when she saw her brother speed towards them. Olivia held up her bow as she aimed at him, but seeing as Klaus was speeding she missed and hit the tree instead.

Klaus took a hold of Stefan's neck, choking him, "In what world do the words 'tell no one' mean 'tell your brother and every teenage sycophant in town?'"

Stefan groaned, "The secret's safe. No one who knows about the cure would endanger us." Stefan said, "Trust me. You know I want to find it more than anyone else."