twenty-three

23 | PROPAGANDA (extras)
tvd: season 4, episode 17 - because the night

OLIVIA WALKED INSIDE THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE, she found Stefan talking on the phone—she assumed its Damon seeing as after Elena attacked Caroline, she and Damon had gone missing

"So, I took Elena to New York." Damon revealed through the phone, as Olivia rose a brow.

"Wait. What do you mean you took her to New York?" Stefan asked, before he waved at Olivia.

"And that tone is the reason I didn't pick up the phone the first 20 times you called."

"Where is she now?" Stefan eyes darted to Olivia, who listened.

"Out exploring. Maybe she's eating a hot dog...vendor." Damon trailed off with a hint of humor in his voice. Damon was supposed to be looking for Katherine, who had the cure—not go party in the city that never sleeps.

"So I take it your search for Katherine is off?" Stefan asked, his tone seemed more irritated about the fact Damon isn't looking for the Pierce vampire.

"Relax, man. This little joy-ride is actually a cure hunt. That vampire Katherine sent after Hayley is a friend of mine." Damon explained, "He lived in the city. Will got vampires fake identities and I'm sure that Katherine was one of his clients."

"I assume Elena's okay with this field trip? Just yesterday, she was living the vampire high life." Olivia spoke from beside Stefan, knowing Damon could hear her, "She doesn't want the cure."

"Wolfie." Damon greeted her through the phone, "That's why I didn't tell her."

"Damon, if she finds out you're looking for it, she''ll bolt." Stefan reminded him.

"I'm aware of that. What I'm hoping is she's gonna be so wasted on booze and blood that she won't even think about it."

"Don't underestimate her." Stefan rolled his eyes at how naive Damon was being, "She's ruthless without her humanity. The cure's the fastest way to get it back."

"Just be a good brother and keep Mystic Falls afloat for me and let me do my thing. You and Olivia have an immortal named Silas to deal with, remember?" Damon spoke before he ended the call.

"You called, I came." Olivia said before she listened the voice of her brother talking to Caroline, "Apparently you called my brother as well."

Stefan and Olivia walked towards the living room of the house. Stefan believed that Klaus and Olivia could assist them with their Silas problem. He explained to both hybrids that he thought Silas could be in Mystic Falls, he also explained about the blood bags the hospital had missing.

"So some blood went missing from a few hospitals." Klaus poured himself a rink from the Salvatore's stash, "What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge on human blood, or were you the exception?"