sixty-eight

tvd: season 7, episode 4 -i carry your heart with me

OLIVIA HAD WANDERED OUT OF THE BATHROOM, only to notice her best friend wasn't sleeping so she joined him in the bed

OLIVIA HAD WANDERED OUT OF THE BATHROOM, only to notice her best friend wasn't sleeping so she joined him in the bed. After meeting up with Stefan, she decided to go live with a Lucas at his apartment. Once the blonde plopped herself down on the bed she kept her distance since whenever she touched a vampire, their skin will burn with vervain. She glanced at Lucas, "A little birdie told me you have a girlfriend...named Caroline Forbes."

Lucas chuckled, shaking his head before nodding, "I asked her when we were evacuating the town—we're taking it slow."

"It's weird...we're both happy." Olivia scrunched her nose before letting a small chuckle. She's never been happier and she could tell Lucas felt the same despite Lily and her Heretics causing problems, they were content.

"I know, right." Lucas chuckled before wrapping an arm around her but he quickly let go of her seeing as his skin burned with the her vervain skin. "Crap...I forgot."

"It's fine...stupid Heretic spelled me so my lovely amazing fiancée won't touch me." Olivia sighed leaning her head against the bed frame. He looked at her with frowned brows causing her to explain, "Stefan's first love is back."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Lucas looked at her, "First love?"

"Yes, Valerie." Olivia revealed looking at his shocked expression, "She's one of Lily's Heretics. When I was trapped in the house, Nora gave me Stefan's journal from the 1903 prison world and he wrote about her a lot. She was his first."

"You're jealous." Lucas stated, it wasn't a question it was the truth, the look on the blonde's face told him everything.

Olivia scoffed, "No—of course not. I-I just—" Olivia inhaled a breath, "Luke, everyone ends up leaving, whether that means dying or running for the hills and I'm scared he might—."

"Liv, he proposed to you. He loves you and if he does run for the hills, he has the Mikaelson siblings to deal with and me." Lucas gave her a look, "Now, Stefan is a good guy and honestly I'm glad he's the one you're going to marry."

"Thanks." Olivia softly smiled, "I'm just so glad you and Caroline are going somewhere with the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing, this is amazing."

"Shut it." Lucas warned playfully causing the blonde to let out a small chuckle.

***

Caroline was at Whitmore going to her daily classes while Bonnie was dealing with magic business with Alaric. Damon went in search for one of Lily's Heretics—Oscar and once he found him, he vervained him and got ready to make a trade with Lily. The Salvatore woman had taken Elena's coffin and hid it somewhere unknown to either of the Salvatore brothers.

Apparently, Oscar was dead, and Damon didn't kill him which is why Lucas found himself trying to help Damon and Stefan hide the body. Olivia stayed in the apartment near campus, she had found out from Freya about the future of the Mikealson siblings and the visions her siblings saw which is why the hybrid picked up her phone to call her brother, the arguments were put to the side because it didn't matter anymore all that mattered was their problem right now.