one

tvd: season 3, episode 1 - the birthday

THE HYBRIDS AND STEFAN HAVE BEEN IN THE ROAD FOR TWO MONTHS

THE HYBRIDS AND STEFAN HAVE BEEN IN THE ROAD FOR TWO MONTHS. They have now just arrived in Tennessee looking for werewolves to create more hybrids. Klaus slammed the driver's door as he and Olivia made their way towards the white house as Stefan stayed inside the car.

The girl looked at the two hybrids scared as they walked towards her. Klaus cleared his throat as he tried to speak in a fake American accent, "I am so sorry. We didn't mean to care you."

"Can I help you?" The blonde looked between the two, raising her brow.

Olivia knew her brother's temper will get the best of him so she decided to speak up faking an American accent as well, "Yeah, uh, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. We feel like we've been walking forever. Yours is the first house we came across, so we were just hoping we could use your phone."

"Don't you have a cell phone?" She asked rudely, crossing her arms across her chest.

Olivia held up her phone, "Yeah, the battery is dead. We promise we aren't serial killers, we just want to use your phone."

The girl looked at them up and down, especially looking at Klaus, "Sure." She agreed.

"So...we can come in?" Klaus asked politely.

The blonde stood there with her hand on her hip not being a fool to welcome two strangers inside her home, "No. I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." She told him.

Klaus dropped his fake accent and kindness, "I thought you country folks were supposed to be trusting."

"I'm from Florida." The girl answered with a sly look.

Klaus and Olivia looked at each other knowing what was going to happen next, "Well, that explains it." Olivia growled bitterly with her British accent.

The male hybrid inched closer before strangling her, instantly she reached for his hands trying to break free, "Now show us a little Southern hospitality...Sweet pea." Klaus compelled her.

Yelling out to her friend the second woman inside the house spoke up, "I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning."

Olivia, the blonde girl and Klaus snuck back into the house appearing behind her friend. The friend turned around seeing them holding her, "What's going on?" She asked frightened.

"Please don't be alarmed." Olivia shrugged, "We were told Ray Sutton lives here—tell me where he is." She demanded with a smile, since her humanity was shut off she had found it easy being heartless, of course Klaus is taking advantage of that.

"He's almost never here," She spoke up seeing the little patience both hybrids had on their face, "He's on the road mostly."

Klaus stayed calmed, "But I expect he makes it home...once a month." The woman looked away, refusing to answer letting both Originals know that Klaus was right. "That's what I thought. Where is he now?"