twenty-nine

29 | SAVE YOU TONIGHT (extras)
to: season 1, episode 12 - dance from back the grave

OLIVIA STOOD OUT ON THE BALCONY, LOOKING out at the streets where people roamed and communicated with one another when the voice of her very excited friend brought her out of her day dream, "I'm very excited and I miss you

OLIVIA STOOD OUT ON THE BALCONY, LOOKING out at the streets where people roamed and communicated with one another when the voice of her very excited friend brought her out of her day dream, "I'm very excited and I miss you."

"Care, I miss you too." Olivia smiled, hearing the shuffling on the other end, most likely Caroline was packing for college, "You're going to Whitmore."

"You should come with me." Caroline suggested, "I can compel us a dorm for the four of us."

"College is not the best place for me now, Care." Olivia sincerely told her, "Give me a few years, maybe we can do the whole high school and college thing together."

Olivia could hear the scoff leave her friends lips "You are on your own there. I'm not going back to high school, one time was enough." Caroline paused and hesitated to ask, "Have you heard from—"

"No." Olivia quickly interrupted her, summer is coming and going quickly and she hasn't heard anything from him yet. "I told you the last I've heard of him was the night he left. I've tried looking for him, and I called and messaged so many times and he never picked up."

Caroline sighed, "Screw Stefan Salvatore, come back here and we'll go to Whitmore, find you someone better."

Olivia chuckled, "Even if I wanted to, the unresolved mysteries and problems here is way worse than Mystic Falls at the moment."

"Well, here's a quick update then." Caroline told her, "Jeremy is alive—Bonnie managed to bring him back, Elena and Damon are both so in love, and Bonnie is traveling with her mom. Meanwhile, I'm trying to get Tyler to come back here but he's somewhere helping a pack of wolves and we have a new roommate who may or may not know about vampires."

Elijah entered Olivia's room with a worried expression and his phone on his ear trying to contact someone. Olivia quickly knew something was wrong causing her to interrupt her friend, "Caroline, don't hate me, but I have to go."

Once the female hybrid has said her goodbyes over the phone to Caroline and vice versa she hung up, and walked over to Elijah, "What's wrong?"

"Rebekah is not answering her calls." Elijah lowered his phone and looked at his sister.

Earlier that day, some daywalkers were killed and no one knows how or by who causing Olivia to make eye contact with her brother, "You think whoever killed those daywalkers are sill out there?"

"Frankly, I'm worried she had something do with this. She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others." Elijah responded, both of their gazes landing on the table.

Thierry—the vampire that was introduced earlier that day as well, sat there with a bottle of whiskey, alone. Elijah walks over the table with Olivia following close behind.