sixty-two

to: season 2, episode 22 - ashes to ashes

OLIVIA CAME TO KNOW THAT THE VAMPIRE KLAUS compelled was the one and only Gia—the vampire her brother was seeing after Hayley and Jackson married

OLIVIA CAME TO KNOW THAT THE VAMPIRE KLAUS compelled was the one and only Gia—the vampire her brother was seeing after Hayley and Jackson married. Although it wasn't love, she could tell Elijah did like her and her death brought nothing but pain. Gia's death was one of those who were caught in the crossfire just like Aiden, two innocent supernatural people who didn't have to die. He had covered her burned body with a table cloth out of respect for her, it was the least he could do.

"What do you mean Niklaus had a plan? We had a plan!" Elijah's voice echoed, "A plan he mercilessly destroyed."

"Your plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah!" Camille yelled back at him. "When Klaus got into my head, he said your plan would've failed, so he had enact one of his own."

"What the bloody hell is his plan?" Olivia asked, looking at the other blonde in the room.

Camille sighed, "He has to get her to link to him."

"My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy?" Elijah asked, causing Camille to nod her head. "She'll be virtually indestructible."

"He said to convince you guys that everything he had to do, he had to do alone." Camille looked at them, "You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia, and he has to buy time before he finds the right ones."

"How?"

***

Camille studied the two Original vampires, each one of them on opposite sides. Elijah twirled his phone between his fingers where he had been trying to get hold of Hayley, meanwhile Olivia held her phone against her ear after hearing Stefan's message she took it upon herself to return the same. His ringtone ringed but it went straight to voicemail.

"Hey, everything is chaotic around here. Might not make it to the wedding, if I don't...send my apologies to Ric and Jo." Olivia paused looking up, she knew Dahlia is powerful and she wasn't willing to give up easily, "If I don't—I love you, Stefan. See you when I get home."

"Don't blame the messenger." A familiar voice spoke after Elijah yelled at Camille. Olivia placed her phone inside her pocket and looked at the entry of the compound where Marcel and Rebekah—in her Original vampire body had appeared.

"Rebekah." Olivia breathed out with a small smile, happy to see her sister in her Original body.

"Looks like Niklaus had a lot on his to-do list last night." Rebekah looked at Marcel knowing he had the answer to where the Marshall-Kenner hybrid was alongside the rest of her pack,  "And as for Hayley."

"What is it?"

"When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell I used on the crescent wolves." Marcel revealed causing Elijah's jaw to clench.