seventy-one

tvd: season 7, episode 8 - hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me

THE STRIX WERE OUT OF MYSTIC FALLS. They managed to leave and believe that Olivia Mikaelson was out of town and was making her way back to New Orleans. The blonde hybrid had recently found out that Aurora DeMartel had kept her sister's coffin hidden somewhere and she wanted nothing more to go help her family but Elijah wouldn't let her since he found out she was carrying not only one but two babies in her womb. Now, Olivia walked inside Caroline's dorm room after the Forbes vampire texted her an SOS.

Olivia opened the door and closed it behind her as she looked at her best friend. Caroline closed her journal and placed it beside her on the bed. Olivia furrowed her eyebrows, "What's wrong? Are you okay? You texted an 'SOS.'"

"I'm pregnant." Caroline blurted out causing Olivia to raise her eyebrows in surprise and confusion. "Not my kids—I mean, I'm carrying Alaric's babies."

"What?" Olivia asked, making her way to sit down on the bed, "What do you mean, Alaric's babies? Didn't they die with Jo?"

"Valerie and I went to check on Alaric while he went to say goodbye to Jo, thanks to that stone I told you about." Caroline briefly explained about the magical stone Alaric found to bring back Jo but Olivia didn't know about it until recently. "Anyway, she watched the wedding video and said the Gemini Coven transferred the babies to my womb. We did pregnancy tests, ultrasounds and everything was negative, no sign of babies until we found out they were cloaked."

"You're carrying the next generation of Gemini twins?" Olivia asked to clarify and Caroline nodded her head. Olivia then came to realize why her best friend was freaking out, "And you're freaking out because you haven't told Lucas."

"What if he leaves me?" Caroline asked, freaking out, "I'm scared to tell him. I mean—"

"Tell Lucas you're pregnant. He loves you, he probably has always loved you since he met you and he's not the type of guy to walk away." Olivia bluntly said, reaching out to grab Caroline's hand, "He'll be shocked but I don't think he'll leave."

"You haven't even told Stefan about your miracle babies." Caroline looked at the blonde, who let a sigh escape her lips. "Tell you what...I tell Lucas today if you tell Stefan today."

Olivia nodded her head, "Deal."

***

Caroline walked towards Lucas' apartment and held her hand up about to knock but the door swung open before she could. Lucas furrowed his eyebrows, confused why his girlfriend was on the doorstep when he believed she had some studying to do.

"Hey." Caroline smiled, as Lucas stepped raised to let her inside. The blonde walked inside and raised an eyebrow, "Were you planning on going somewhere?"

"Well, I was going to help Stefan and Damon to kill Julian." Lucas slightly winced at how that sounded, "It's Nora and Mary Louise' anniversary and they said it's a perfect shot."