two

tvd: season 3, episode 2 - the hybrid(s)

THE LOCATION THAT RAY GAVE THEM JUST HAPPENED TO BE AT THE TOP OF A LARGE MOUNTAIN RANGE

THE LOCATION THAT RAY GAVE THEM JUST HAPPENED TO BE AT THE TOP OF A LARGE MOUNTAIN RANGE.  The three of them where hiking up the mountain, Stefan held Ray Sutton's dead body over his shoulders as Olivia and Klaus walked next to him.

"You okay?" Klaus looked at Stefan, almost as if he were concerned. "Is Ray getting heavy?"

"I'm fine." Stefan snapped at him.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit down..."

"—You know, I get it that we're uh stuck together, but if we could maybe skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan interrupted and rolled his eyes as he tried to walk ahead of the twins.

"So much brooding." Olivia commented, "You need to learn how to loosen up."

"Maybe, it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves." Stefan told her, "We've been at it all summer."

"Well thanks to our pal, Ray, we found ourselves a pack." The three of them stopped as they found a bunch of people scattered all over the camp.

Stefan walked into the camp first as all eyes were drawn to him the moment the vampire dropped Ray's body down onto the ground. A woman ran straight up to him in horror, "Ray! Oh my God! What's going on? Who are you?"

Klaus grinned while Olivia kept a straight face. "The important question is, who are we? Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus and this is my sister Olivia."

The woman, who was bent down beside Ray stood up with a fearful look on her face. "You're the hybrid twins."

"You've heard of us. Fantastic." Olivia grinned.

"It's fascinating, actually. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true Hybrid." Klaus explained with his British accent. Once he was done, Ray gasped for air, "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

Ray began to look around seeing as he was no longer at the bar back in Tulley. "What's happening to me?"

"Stefan?" Klaus raised an eyebrow making Stefan take a step forward and looks at the pack.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transitions to become a vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." Stefan looked around the pack who were quiet.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus set his eyes on a man, a short distance away from he rushes over to him and bites his forearm, he later tossed the human to Stefan who throws him to the ground beside Ray.

"If you don't drink it Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop." The woman who was near the man tried to help her friends but Klaus held her tight.