thirty-one

31 | ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST (extras)
to: season 1, episode 15 - le grand guignol

OLIVIA AWOKE IN HER BED, IN HER OWN ROOM AT THE COMPOUND, as she looked up at the ceiling

OLIVIA AWOKE IN HER BED, IN HER OWN ROOM AT THE COMPOUND, as she looked up at the ceiling. The events that happened last night came rushing back in as she felt the rage and hurt come back to her. Seconds later the door opened causing her to turn her head to look at the doorway, she tried to get up but felt the restraints against her wrists which were laced with wolfsbane.

"I had to tie you up somehow." Elijah spoke from the doorway, seeing as his sister was awake, "Wolfsbane was the only solution. You'll be weak as you recover slowly from the rage and hurt you feel."

"Let me go, Elijah." Olivia growled as she tried to let herself loose but it was no point, she was becoming weak.

"Olivia, it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not let you or Niklaus hurt Rebekah." Elijah told her, causing her to glare at him.

"Go to hell, Elijah."

"I'm sure you don't mean that, little sister." Elijah spoke, knowing the blonde was speaking out of rage. "Once you have calmed yourself down, one of the vampires will release you."

***

Olivia spent majority of the day stuck in her room, all chained up in her bed, feeling doozy the affects of the wolfsbane catching up to her. The female hybrid's eyes wanting to close, to get nothing but sleep and hoping all the revelations was just a dream. She thought about the events that happened in 1919, the night of the fire specifically.

FLASHBACK—OPERA HOUSE, 1919

The Opera House was filled, it was a full house. Rebekah, Klaus and Olivia sat in a private box waiting for the show to watch. Klaus looked bored and impatient, as both he and Olivia read the program. While Rebekah anxionunsly waited for Marcel—as this was their first public date.

"Well, this is off to a bad start. Your first big date together in public after I gave you my blessing, and he stood you up." Klaus taunted at their sister.

Olivia rolled her eyes as she nudged him, "Hush, Nik." Olivia looked at her sister, happy about her finding love as she assured her, "He'll show."

Rebekah nodded, "I'm going to the lobby and wait for him there."

Klaus observed her, "See, if you could find our brother while you're there. The curtains about to go up."

Rebekah gave a nod as she walked out of the box, as Klaus set the program down, both of them feeling someone sit behind them before they could turn around Mikeal had a White Oak stake against Klaus' back.

"I would advise you little girl, to not turn around and try to save your brother, and you shouldn't flee, the both of you." Mikael warned them, "I can drive this stake into his heart before you can even think about getting up, and I don't want either of you to die—yet."