fifty-two

tvd: season 6, episode 6 - the more you ignore me, the closer i get

OLIVIA MANAGED TO MAKE HERSELF BACK TO CAROLINE'S DORM AT WHITMORE, the Forbes vampire decided to move back inside Whitmore while Lucas went to find an apartment near the college campus

OLIVIA MANAGED TO MAKE HERSELF BACK TO CAROLINE'S DORM AT WHITMORE, the Forbes vampire decided to move back inside Whitmore while Lucas went to find an apartment near the college campus. A lot has happened the days Olivia had been away, apparently there was this resident in Mystic Falls, who fancied himself as a vampire hunter-Tripp Cooke.

"Finally." Caroline said as soon as Olivia stepped inside Alaric's office at Whitmore. The Forbes vampire stood next to Matt, her arms folded and Lucas leaned against the wall.

"What happened?" Olivia asked, raising a brow at them, wanting to be updated about the events that had happened while she was gone.

"Enzo has been missing for the last couple of days, he's in some cabin and Matt didn't tell us." Caroline looked down at Matt as she spoke, "Matt, why didn't you tell us that Enzo has been locked up this whole time?"

"Honestly, I didn't know anybody was missing him." Matt shrugged off.

"Matt!" Caroline groaned.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, "I was confused about which vampires we like and which ones we don't."

"Okay, well, what about Ivy?" Lucas asked, leaning against the wall, his arms folding across his chest. Olivia frowned her brows in confusion. "From what Caroline told me, this vampire hunter took her last night, was she there, too?"

"Ivy? Stefan's girlfriend?" Olivia asked, confused.

"Stefan brought Ivy back to town and left her in Caroline's care while he drove back to wherever he came from." Lucas explained, "Oh, and Damon's alive."

"Damon?" Olivia asked, shock written across her face.

Matt ignored her shock expression and continued on, "Tripp drove her and two others across the border last night."

Alaric sighed, "Well, do you know where Tripp is now?"

"He's running down another lead." Matt responded as Caroline sat on the chair beside Matt's, "But he didn't tell me where it was."

"Can you find out?" Olivia asked, "We need to know who his next target is because if Enzo talks it could be any of us."

"Well, that's not going to happen, because we're busting him out, right?" Caroline asked looking at everyone in the room, "And for no other reason so I can kick his ass for getting caught."

Alaric leaned closer to his desk and kept his eyes on Matt, "You have any idea how he managed to get his hands on him?"

Stefan walked inside the room, a guilty look on his face, "He didn't. I turned him in."

Olivia rolled her eyes and sighed, "Well, that's bloody amazing."

***