I grab my keys and my wallet, then my phone. "Ready?"

She nods and I help her down the stairs since she was wearing heels.

Christine's outfit ^

Locking the door to the house, i open the car for her and help her in. Then take a seat in the driver's side. I peck her lips then start the drive to the restaurant but I picked up my mom first.

The boys are staying with my grandparents since mom is a big part of the company still.

The owner had it reserved for the night of the function. So of course I had to pay big money. But it'll be worth it.

My phone goes off and I check the callers ID. I have no idea who that is so let it ring.

"Arent you gonna answer?"

I kept my head on the road keeping my focus. I wanted to tell her to buzz off.

We finally made it to the venue, I helped my mom out of the car then my girlfriend. My mom was on my right hand and Christine on my left, I walked them both inside and soon both of them were lost in crowd of people.

I had everyone wear asks and they were sanitized at the entrance and had their temperatures checked. For the safety of each other and their families.

I run my hand through my hair thinking about the speech I had to do later.

"Yo y/n!"

I look in the direction of the voice and it was Damion. With Courtney and Jessica. And soon Ava popped up from behind.

I hug them all and me and Courtney shared a hug last. It was awkward and I was uncomfortable.

Her best friend did me dirty and I haven't seen her since.

"Hey, you look good." She tells me.

"You look good too." I reply.

"So are we drinking or what?" Jessica asks grabbing some champagne from a passing tray.

"No thanks, I have a speech."

She hands one to everyone and is left with two. To which she shrugs saying more for her then gulping down the alchohol.

We talk for a minute until I spot a much too familiar face stumbling over. I caught her quickly and helped her up.

It was like the lights got brighter when she looked up at me. And time slowed. Her brown orbs focused on mine. Her hands in mine and shes so close to me. I could smell the faint scent of her favorite perfume. Then everything went back to it's normal pace.

"Um, s-sorry. Are you okay?" I ask her.

She giggles and nods causing butterflies in my stomach. Fuck y/n.

I pull away realizing I was too close to her.

Ariana's POV

I saw her standing their with her friends and I didnt know what to do. I've been drinking all day trying to be ready for the high chance that I'll bump into her.  She looks so good and I knew she was here with that Christine girl.

I remember the first time I saw her, she brought y/n to my house and was so concerned. So protective. I could see the way she looked at y/n.

But I was so confident she was gonna be mine forever.

Dalton left me and I couldnt occupy my time with anything. I couldnt stop thinking about y/n. It's been months. 

Fuck it. I needed to not be near her. I could be carrying her child for sucks sake.

I got nervous suddenly and I started to stumble. I got caught.

I look up to see her eyes focused on me. She asks if I'm okay and my brain seemed to be shut off. I giggle like an idiot and nod.

She pulls away and I realize what I've done. I had made things awkward.

Some hands fell on my shoulder and I looked up to see my boyfriend.

"You okay babe?" Dalton asks me.

I nod and he pulls me into his chest. I sigh and wrap my hands around his waist.

"Sorry man, she almost fell." Y/n informs Dalton and he starts getting mad.

I know hes jealous of her but this is ridiculous.

"Yo man relax, I didnt do shit!" She says to him but Dalton was already trying to push me off to grab her.

Y/n stepped back and I was trying to hold Dalton back.

"Dalton stop! This is so fucking childish she just stopped me from falling!"

"Yo Ari, get him out of here. Or I'll do it myself." She says then walks off.

I pull him outside immediately after.

"What the fuck? I was falling she just caught me. I know you hate her and shit but you wanted to come here!" I push him by his chest. "You brought me here."

"I fucking knew youd try to fuck her Ariana. That's what you do."

The tears stung me eyes, I know I'm fucked up. But I didnt have intentions of hooking up with y/n.

"Let's just go." I tell him and find my car taking a seat.

A/n
Merry Christmas!!!!
Hope yall had a good day