Chapter 12

My mom walks over and sits beside me. She looks at me and smiles. "So y/n the girl from last night?"

I know instantly she's talking about Christine. "Yeah what about her?"

"Look baby you have to choose one." She sounds like she's wanted to say this all day. I don't understand.

"Choose?" I raise my eye brow at her.

"Ariana and Christine."

Oh. That's easy Ariana. But do I look like I have a thing for Chris? I don't so I have no clue where this is coming from. My mom is probably just being nosy.

"Okay Mom. I choose Ariana, I've always chosen Ariana." I tell her.

She nods and leaves.

The front door opens and Jessica comes in. She hands me her phone and I look at her.

"Just watch the video y/n." She tell me.

I take her phone and start the video. Ariana's face pops up and my heart leaps. She looks beautiful. Not that she's not beautiful all the time but her makeup is on point.

"I'm a mother fucking train reck"

I pause the video quickly and walk up to my room where I can watch it without worrying about my parents. Jessica follows me. What's her problem? First she comes in looking sorry now she's following me like a lost puppy. I sit on my bed and start the video again. Her voice is amazing, I don't know but this song sounds different. It's dark beat. I see Ariana run and jump on a girl who seems to be all over the guy who's 'not her boyfriend'. I start laughing loudly. Jesus she's gonna kill the girl if she continues to do that. When the video makes at roaring sound I loose it. I throw my head back in laughter. This is too much, if this is the girl I'm crushing on God help me. Turns out it was just her thinking. I continue watching enjoying every bit. I give credit to Social house. The guys can sing. If I wasn't so damn gay I'd probably be all over them. I see Ariana shoot an arrow in the girls hand and my heart leaps. Not like the last time, I'm scared. She's psycho. I'm crushing in a mad woman. Thank God this is just some video. I continue watching the video. Not once did I address Jess who was at my door. A heart gets ripped out and I gasp. This is a sick mental video. I continue watching until I see the kissing scene. My eyes widen and my heart drops. I stare at the phone watching them make out. I hate it. I hate the whole video and the while song. I close her phone and throw it to her. I walk into my bathroom and strip.

I hop over the shower and stand under the running water drowning out everything. I try to keep myself from crying but I can't. I let the tears run. She kissed him. She made out with him!

I hear a knock on the door. But I don't answer. I grab my shampoo and wash my hair trying to get rid of my thoughts. She can't just do that. Right? What am I to her? She said time. I gave her time. I hate her. No, I don't hate her, fuck I wanna hate her but I can't. I can't hate her and it hurts. After what seems like hours I realized I've been standing under the water too long because I'm starting to wrinkle. I wrap myself in a towel and exit.

I take my phone up, find her contact. My heart wants me to click on it. To call her, but my mind. My mind is sending me somewhere else.

I see another contact and click on it. Maybe I chose wrong, when mom said to choose.

"Hey y/n. What's up?" Her voice booms through the speakers.

"Hey Christine do you want to hang out tonight. Dinner maybe?"

"Yes. Of course, I'd love that"

"Pick you up at seven." I tell her and hang up.

If I'm gonna forget about her, I need to start. I get dressed and I see a message come in from her.

Wifey: hey :)
Me: wat?
Wifey: do u wanna hang out tonight
Me: no. I'm busy
Wifey: oh
Me: yup
Wifey: some other time?
Me: I'll think about it
Wifey: how r u doing?

I close my phone and throw it across my bed. I want to answer her so badly. But I won't. She's a drug and I'm not addicted. I walk down the stairs and find a note on the fridge.

Off to the mall, with dad and the boys. Stay safe. Momx

I roll up the paper and throw it in the trash. Change of plans.

Me: Hey Christine
Christine: heya
Me: come over?
Christine: end me your address and I'll be there.

I send her my address. And turn on some music. I play Chris Brown's Gunna and turn it up. About 15 minutes later I'm dancing to Nicki Manaj Megatron. I hear steps behind me and turn around ready to beat someone down.

Christine puts her hands in the air and steps back. "I was calling. I promise." She tells me basically yelling over the loud music.

"It's fine, sorry music is loud." I turn the music down.

"So what are you going to do today?" She asks. She had makeup on and wore a dress. Not too short and it hugs her body perfect. Showing her hips.

"I don't know honestly. Movie?" I ask. She blushes seeing me checking her out.

She nods and I lead her to the couch. I tell her my parents are out so we have the place to ourselves for a while. We take a seat and she chooses Moana. We song along to How far I'll go then the door bell rings. I tell her to continue watching the movie and I'll get the door.

I jog over to the door and open it revealing Ariana. She smiles at me and I return it. She looks beautiful as always.

"Hey y/n sorry I just wanted to hang out today." She says looking behind me. "But I see you have company."

My eyes follow hers and I see Christine making her way over. She stands beside me putting her hand on my bicept. This makes me uncomfortable is. As much as I want to hate Ariana for having a boyfriend I want her to know I'm single. I feel stupid for wanting a taken girl when I have a single one standing right next to me.

"Y-yeah I'm kinda busy at the moment."

"I should go then." Ariana says and turns to leave.

"Okay bye." I get ready to close the door but Ariana stops it.

Her lips are pressed onto mine in a matter of seconds and I can't help kissing back. I catch up on everything quickly and pull away. I look in her eyes and she she looks hurt. I shake my head.

"You have a boyfriend."

She looks at me confused. I sigh and close the door on her. I pull Christine back to the couch. But the door opens and Ariana walks in looking pissed.

"I guess you say the video. That was acting. I had to do it. And if your friend here saw it too she'd know not to mess with the person I want." She walks over confidently.

I roll my eyes at her. Christine gets up and walks over to her. I grab her hand and lead her away from Ariana. I saw the video and I don't want that in my house.

"Just go Christine. I'll call you later." I tell her. She grabs her purse and leaves using her shoulder to bounce Ariana. I sigh of relief when Ariana just walks over to me.

"I want you. Be mine, that's why I came here. I don't know what it is but I miss you every second we don't talk. Even when we talk whole day I miss you the second you leave. I know I told you I need time. I've had enough, just let me call you my girl."

I grin and pull her in. "I'm yours."

I attach my lips to hers and she kisses me back. She mumbles mine against my lips and I grin happily.