Chapter 42

Ariana's POV

I roll over and feel Dalton against me. Another day. Dont get me wrong, hes a really sweet guy. But hes not her ya know. I admit that I messed up and that I could've handled the situation better. I get worked up when things dont go my way. And I needed to find someone who could give me what I want for the slit second that she denied me. I think about her everyday, she probably doesn't even care about me anyway.  I dont blame her, I wouldn't care either.  I lay my head against his chest and feel his arms wrapped around me. I still need to figure some stuff out, even though he makes me feel safe, I still think about being in y/n's arms.

Your POV
Christine stayed over last night, my parents decided to was way too late to have her on the road alone. We stayed up all night watching every and anything. From cartoons to horror movies. Some disney classics. I really do enjoy spending time with her. I do know she likes me, she liked me from day one. And I do like her back. She's too sweet for me not to. I do think about Ariana, not as much as I use to. Shes with somebody else, who can give her what she wants. So that's that. I dont think of her as much as I use to, why should I? She left me and so I got over it. Slowly but I had bigger things to focus on. I'm fine as fuck. I dont need to cry over someone when I can get anyone else.

"Hey, you okay?" Christine asks interrupting me from my thoughts.

I shake my head getting rid of the thoughts I was having. "Mhm, sorry."

"Its okay. We can talk about it whenever you feel like you can yeah?" She whispers pushing hair from my face. "Do you wanna get some sleep now?"

"No, come on. Dont let me be a party pooper. It's just 2am." I state.

"Only if you're sure." She says sounded concerned.

I nod and get comfortable under the covers. Hesitantly she rests her head against my extended arm. Shes too cute.

(A/n ^ So y'all know the level of melanin that is the source of your heart desires, I'm kidding

(A/n ^ So y'all know the level of melanin that is the source of your heart desires, I'm kidding. So u can see who's up against Ari)

I wake up with Christine clinging to my chest. I smile and try getting my phone without waking her, failed miserably as her eyes opened. She pulled away apologizing. After reassuring her it's okay I grab my phone to check the time. 9am. I have classes in exactly 30 minutes. It's a Friday so tommarow I'm free. I make my way to the bathroom and brush. Floss and wash my face. I grab my laptop from the room then pull the covers over Christine making sure shes warm. After I make my way down the stairs.

"Good morning." I tell my mom kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning love, I'm off to work. Take care of the boys please. Breakfast is on the table. Bye." She quickly makes her way through the door.

This woman can just stop working. But I do respect the dedication.

"Y/n... can you help me put on dinosaurs?" My little brother asks coming from the couch and touching my leg.

I pick him up and put the tv on YouTube then put him back in the couch after searching for the dinosaur train and playing it.

I turn my laptop on and help myself to breakfast after logging in to my first class today. I'm not a fan of this lecturer. And I wasn't planning on giving him my attention anyway. I make a plate and bring it to my room.

I'm greeting with a cheeky smile.

"What? Im a lady okay." I say and hand it to her.

"Hm, thanks."

"Mom made it. So you'll be okay. " I roll my eyes playfully. "Your bed hair is cute."

"You're annoying, get out." She starts munching on the toast.

"Only because you asked so nicely." I huff and walk off hearing her laughter fill the room.

Wow. I could get use to that. I take a seat around the table and start listening to the lecture go on about supply chain management. My mom thought taking a logistics course would help me with knowing how to handle the business. I didn't say no, too scared to even try that. After about 10 minutes into the class I hear footsteps from the stairs.

"I'm stuck with you again?"

I roll my eyes even though I know Alex wont see me. "I dont like it anymore than you, believe me."

I then feel arms on my shoulder. I look up and smile at the girl hovering over my head. My feelings for her are complicated. I was such a bitch to her and yet shes here still. But I cant deny how much she captivates me. Shes such a beautiful soul. Heck shes beautiful inside and out.

"Hows school?"

"So freaking boring." I reply with a tight smile.

"We can get Icecream after. That'll be fun right Xavy?" She says looking over at the tiniest brother.

He nods quickly.

"But only if your sister doesn't fall asleep during classes."

"You better not sleep y/n! I want icecream." Alex warns me.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the lecturer. Best thing about him is we dont have to turn the cameras on.

"Itll try not to sleep. For the sake of icecream."