Chapter 13

Ariana keeps telling me her and Mikey aren't a thing. I believe her but why can't the just shut the rumors down? I'm watching some video about her and him. It's stupid because they don't know anything. Yeah, Ari a did throw him a party, so what? Friends can do that. I scroll down into the comments. One catches my eye...

Hopefully they don't break each other's hearts.
4  likes       1 comment

I look at the reply to it and my get angry.

She cheats on everyone so don't be shocked

People can get so annoying. It's stupid, you're here watching a video about someone you hate. Wow, are you that bored.

I haven't met Mikey as yet. He seems like a nice guy from what I'm hearing. His voice is wonderful and so is his personality. Well I hope, because I'm not scared to give some a Polly beat down for my girl. It feels so good to say that. My Girl.

"Yow y/n let's go!" Damion yells.

He's taking me to meet Ariana, since dad is out with his car. Damion is sorta my driver for tonight. He's gonna be busy anyway with Courtney. Me and Ariana invited them both. Who knows maybe they can get something going. I walk into his car slowly. I sit and let my legs hang out. I untie my laces and re-tie them slowly one foot at a time.

"Jesus Christ y/n nothing was wrong with your damn laces!"

"I don't wanna fall Damion. Relax, I'm almost done."

I slowly put my feet into the car and look over at him. Quickly flashing him a smile causing him to roll his eyes.

"Shut the door."

"I'll shut your face." I mumble while closing the door.

"What was that now?" He mocks.

I quickly reply "Nothing..."

"That's what I thought." He drives out of my yard and onto the road.

He turns up his car stereo and we have a karaoke session. I use my phone as a mic and point to him.

"I ain't fucking with you!"

He than turns around and sings.

"You little stupid ass bitch I ain't fucking with you!"

We goof around for the rest of the ride, singing random songs that play. Soon he pulls up to Ariana's house. I text her saying she should come outside now. Soon after her door opens and she comes walking out. My little tiger pressed against my pants seems happy and ready to go. I'm not a sexuality freak but Ariana has me on a hook. How can one be so fine? Her body is a wonderful and one day I'll explore the deepest corners and sharpest edges. I step out and open the door for her and Courtney. Ariana knows I'm stareing at her, I know it. I quickly close the door and head back to the front seat.

"Where to?" Courtney asks searching for what I assume is her phone.

"The movies." Ariana buts in.

"What are we seeing?" Courtney pulls her phone out which means I was right.

"Aladdin." I tell her clapping excited causing Ariana to giggle them cover her mouth.

"With Ariana I thought we'd be seeing some horror movie." Courtney jokes and Ari slaps her playfully.

I turn the stereo back on.

'My hearts a stereo!"  I start singing.
'it beats for you so listen close' Ariana sings.