Chapter 50

Ariana's POV

"Nothing happened you know. She was just helping me." I mumble over to him.

"Look, I get you're used to getting your way. And use to people being blind to everything you do. But not me Ariana." He says.

I could hear the anger in his voice as he spoke through gritted teeth.

I wipe away the tears that fell down my cheeks.

"Take me to my mom's house." I mumble once again looking out the window.

He rests his hands on my thighs and I flinch which resulted in him holding tighter. I hoped he had removed it but that wasn't the case.

"You can seek everyone's attention Ariana. You're mine so you should find me whenever you feel uncomfortable." His hands got tighter on my leg and he had his nails digging into my skin.

"Dalton stop." I try to take his hand away from my skin.

"You know what the media thinks of you. And quite frankly if this were to end youd get the hate. Because I'm the nice guy."

At this point I was holding back loud sobs. Because hes right. People judge you base on what they see. No one ever knows what is going on.

We pull up to his house, even though I told him I wanted to be at my mom's. He got out leaving me, slamming the door behind him.

I make my way into the house.

I'm gonna shower. Then sleep in the guest room.

I start taking my clothes off once I get to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I started to see the baby bump. The door swings open. I didnt lock that? Fuck.

I take a few steps back until my back was against the wall. "Please I'm sorry." I plea.

Hes never done anything like this. Sure he has gotten mad but never had he put his hands on me. He takes big quick steps until he was directly in front of me.  His fingers traced my jaw and ran over my lips. So slowly it was almost painful. I wasn't the fact that he was doing this to me, it's why he was doing it. I've been hurt before nothing like this though. But it all feels the same. I didnt intend to be caught by her, I was trying to leave so she couldnt see me.

"Were you planning on hooking up with her? Shake your head for no, nod for yes."

I shake my head.

"Did you plan of fucking her Ariana?!" He yells at me.

"No I swear t-"

He covers my mouth stopping me mid way.

"I said nod. You dont even understand simple instructions. What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I gulp and close my eyes.

"One last time, were you planning to hook up with her?"

I shake my head no.

"Are you sure? Because I dont want to hurt you Ari."

This time I nod.

He grabs my hand and pulls me back to the room. I'm crying again because I was I wasn't this week. I wish I could get away. He grabs my waist and starts to kiss my neck.

"Dalton stop." I brought my hands between us to push him away. But I wasn't that strong and he held on tighter. "Stop!"

"Just relax babe."

"I'm fucking pregnant Dalton stop!" I yell out at him.

He pulls away and looks at me.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Come here." He pulls me into his chest and rests his chin on my head.

I just stood there.

Your POV

I was finished with my speech and I so I stepped back into the crowd. Time to find my beautiful girlfriend.

I hug my friends once I approach them.

"Yall seen Christine?" I ask but I received a series of no.

I step away and start pushing through the crowd.

I spot the familiar dress and start walking over to her.

A hand pulse into a crowd of people. It was my mom and some men. They told me how I was making him proud and a load of other stuff. I nod trying to dismiss the conversation but failing. I look over at my mom and plead with my eyes.

"Excuse her, go ahead love."

I thank her and yell the others bye wishing them a goodnight. Then make my way over to where I saw my girlfriend.

She was against a wall. Kissing some dude.

"Fucking way to go Christine." I say causing her to look back at me.

"Baby please it's not what it looks like." She starts walking to me.

"Dont touch me. And we're done by the way."

I walk away and go into my car. Slamming my hands against the steering wheel then driving away. I dont need this.

I pull onto a street that I I've never been to and park. My phone starts ringing but I turn it off and throw it in back.

I'm not even feel so mad at her. I feel neutral. Unphased.

A/n
Yeah I don't know anymore either.