Chapter 28

I drop on top of Ariana. Everything was spinning but it felt good. Her chest rises and falls against mine. I roll over and pull her between my legs, she place her head in my neck making it possible to feel her breath against my skin. She draws patterns on my arm that somehow makes everything feel better. I let my hand travel from her neck to her ass then back to her next. I get repeating the process and kiss her head. We hadn't say anything to each other as yet. But if I'm not dreaming I just made love to Ariana. In a hotel room. Not the best place but the perfect person was with me so does it even matter?
I did it right deep long strokes slowly. Occasional kisses along the way until nails were being dragged along my back but that just urged me on. Legs around my back and all I did was push deeper. It gave me more room to move so much deeper in. When her head hut the sheets and her mouth hangs open I made my marks on her neck. Biting and sucking the skin because it's mine.
Her moans are the sexiest, sweetest sounds the meet my ear. Next to her giggles of course. How many people in the world can say "i touched Ariana sexually"?  She's not a trophy but I feel like u just won. I know she's gonna be a bit clingy now but I'm down for any challenge.

Ariana is asleep now her soft snores making it obvious. I run my hands down her legs and let it stay on her thigh. My eyes close and I didn't fight the sleep back. I let it take over my body sending me into a deep dose.

Ariana's POV
My eyes open and I've never felt so rested in a while. God she's good. I start kissing her neck softly. One hand is dropped around my back and the other under her head. Y/n yawns and her hand moves from my neck to rub her eyes. I kiss her neck gently then watch a smile form on her lips. We slept through the whole day yesterday. Yeah she's that good. And to think I'm the first is just surreal. Y/n went bare... Oh God. I forgot about a condom. Fuck! She can't get me pregnant on her first time right? I'm just over thinking, I'll be fine.

"Morning y/n." I say and kiss her cheek.

"Morning princess."

My heart gets warm and butterflies swarm my stomach. That's my reaction to everytime she calls me that. How beautiful it sounds coming from her lips. Y/n makes me feel loved, wanted. Like she takes my mind off all the negatives. And that look in her eyes at times, how she stares at me without realizing. Half the time her eyes are focused on me making me flushed and hot but her mind is far off. I know she's thinking of me for when I snap her out of it she stutters and acts like she wasn't thinking of Nothing. How can you just stare for 15 minutes and not be thinking. She's so careful and adorable. I don't want to get heartbroken... Not ever again. So I'm watching my heart right now. Even though I know I'm fa-  I've already fallen I still have to have a guard up.

I brush her hair from her face and look into her eyes, her y/e/c eyes are so mesmerizing as she holds my gaze softly. She never looks away when our eyes meet.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby." She mumbles against my lips as she pulls me down to her.

I know the question that's running through her head. Was I good?  "Baby you did good." I close my eyes remember how good everything felt. Slow strokes and soft touching. "so fucking good."

Her lips meet mine and I kiss back. Our lips crashing against each other, both her hands go behind my ear. I sit on her naked stomach and place my hands right against her shoulder blades. She's perfect. We pull away and I watch that silly grin take over her face. God she's a blessing and a curse in one.

"I'm glad you liked it, I've been thinking about it for a while."

"I'll love whatever you do to me. Whenever we do that I know I'll live for it. You felt so good inside of me. Thank you for being careful and soft." I haven't done anything in forever... She couldn't be rough because I'd probably cry from pain. I know she couldn't help her rhythm but still. "Can we just lay here forever. Like this?"

"I'd love to princess, but we can't. Maybe when tour is over, we can stay in bed for a week. Yeah?"

I nod quickly. "I love you."

"I love you too daddy."

"Don't say that princess. Not when I'm naked and you literally pressed against Mini me."

I laugh at her words and lay against her chest again. "What time is it?"

She takes some time to answer. "9:46."

Shit. "I have to go shower." I start to climb off her body but she grabs my hips. "Baby no, we have to go before 12." I whine.

"Can I join you? We'll save water that way." She says letting me go.

I bite my lip nodding. She follows me into the bathroom and over the tub. She stands behind me, and run her hands from my neck to me shoulder. I close my eyes and sigh.

Y/n gives me a shower and I did the same for her. She wraps herself in a towel and then opens one for me. I walk to her but instead of putting the towel around me she drops it and picks me up. Quickly carrying me to the bed and drop me onto the sheets. Next thing I know is I'm making out with my naked girlfriend and enjoying everything inch of her finger on my skin. Soft touches on my legs and lips never leaving mine. Damn I'm loved.

(A/n I was actually listening to Easy by Camila while writing this. Oh and I was things about making a playlist. Possible songs I was listening to while writing.)