Chapter 33

It's Christmas! I jump from my bed and quickly run down the stairs after grabbing my phone. Not only is it Christmas it's gonna be my first Christmas with Ariana. My first Christmas not being a virgin. And I know that sounds disturbing, but come on. With my status you'd expect a player who has girls all over her. Honestly, I'm glad I was never or ever had intentions of being a player. Because who knows I probably wouldn't have met the angel I get to call my girlfriend.

"Merry Christmas!" I shout and take a seat next to my brother's on the floor.

"Dude! What did you get me?" Alex asks.

"You'll have to wait and see. Plus mom picked it out." I say and open my phone .

Messages from family and friends flood my dms. I answer them right in time. My mom walks over and takes my phone from me.

"You don't get your phone back until after breakfast." She tells me putting my phone in her pocket.

"Mom.... Come on! Ariana hasn't texted yet and I need to have my phone when she does." I whine.

"I'm sure Ari will make it without you for a few more hours." My mom says walking away.

"But I won't make it without her! That's the point!" I yell at her.

"Talk to your obsessed daughter y/d/n!" My mom yells at me dad.

What is wrong with this woman? Does she not understand love? I cannot believe she just took my phone from me like that.

"Y/n just eat your breakfast then you can have your phone back and text your girlfriend. She's gonna have my grand kids too so you better not hurt her." My dad tells me.

My dad loves Ariana. A bit too much. This man never fails to remind me that Ariana is his dream inlaw. I mean, I get that. My wife is smart, and so fucking adorable.

I get off the floor and make my way to the table. I sit down and we have a short prayer and start eating.

Well apparently we'll be having some party later. Therefore, my dad's friends, mom's friends and my brother's friends and parents will be here. And my three friends of course. Ava, Damion and Jessica. And their parents.

After everyone is done having breakfast which is around 10 we're excused. I get my phone back right after I finish with the dishes. I immediately go straight to my messages. Zero messages or calls from Ariana. Well mom could've kept this.

Me: MERRY Christmas!!
Me: I do hope you slept well last night
Me: hey..... I sent Santa a letter...
Me: it said something like, dear Santa it's me
Me: I really need your help this year
Me: please Iet Ariana find her way... BACK TO MEEEEEE!!!!
Me: okay. Text me later okay?
Me: well... Bye now

I'm fine. She's just busy and she'll reply really soon.

*Time Skip*
I walk down the stairs in my life red polo shirt and white jeans. It's Christmas after all so why not just go with these colors. I pull a traditional santa type of hat over my head. People have already started.

In no time I see Ava speeding her way over. "y/n! Finally! I've been looking everywhere."

"Was getting ready. But why are you looking for me again?" I ask her.

"There's this guy and I want you to introduce me to him. Just say I'm your best friend and we get along well. You know stuff like that." Ava spits out in a rush.

I hold her shoulder and look down on her. "A, listen. Before I introduce you to this guy I need to know who he is first. People around here aren't like you portrait them to be. Especially if I do to have gone to school with them."

She nods. I let her shoulder go then tell her to take me to him. I follow Ava out to the garden where the party is being held, she leads me through the people who occasionally stopped me to talk for a bit. Soon, thank God, we get through the crowd and she shows me the guy.

I stop and ask her if she's sure that's the one? To which her reply is "100% sure."

"No." Quickly I turn around and start walking away.

She grabs my hand and asks why. Here's why, Ethan. "He's a dick Ava. You can do better than that."

"What's wrong with all of that?" She asks motioning to my tormentor.

"Otherwise from the fact we literally hate each other. Everything!"

"Tell me what's so horrible y/n." Ava pushes me to go on.

My eyes scan the crowd and I spot my girl. She's wearing a white dress with some heels. Damn. Her hair is still in her signature ponytail. "Give me a minute. Just promise me you won't make a move on him. He's a prick and I'll talk about it soon." I reply to Ava. My eyes still following Ariana making her way through the crowd. I start making my way to her. She gets down and I got worried for a second until she stands up with Xavier clinging on to her.

Ariana's POV
After finally arriving to y/n's house I got help with carrying her presents inside the house. I got a few stuff for her brothers and parents. Nothing too much.

"Mrs y/l/n? Can you please direct me to y/n." I say to her mother.

"She's somewhere around there dear. She's a bit upset that I took her phone earlier."

"Thank you." I say and walk out to the back. I thought y/n said it was a simple get together. The whole neighborhood is here. And her family is throwing something else on New years too.

I begin making my way through the crowd searching for my girlfriend. Luckily, no one has stopped me for anything as yet. So that's good, I just wanna spend Christmas with my family and my in laws. Simple. Nothing too hectic. I see Xavier and ask him where his sister is, but he doesn't know. I pick him up because he's by himself and is so small he could get hurt.

I start making my way though the crowd of people again, until a hand taps my shoulder causing me to spin around.

My lips curl into a small as I stare at my goddess of a girlfriend. That outfit makes her eyes pop. She runs her tongue over her lips and her hand through her hair, before biting gently on her lip. Instant turn on.

She leans in and kisses my lips.

"I've been looking for you." I tell her.

"I've been waiting on you." She takes my hand into hers and starts walking. "All morning at that."

"Sorry I was running some little errands. But I did miss you." I reply and start swing our hands back and forth.

"Missed you more princess."

I look down at our hands swinging carelessly and sigh. I love her. So much.

We walk over to Ava silently with her brother still in my arms. Y/n's holding my left and hers on my right. I let Xavier down and hug Ava with one arm since y/n wouldn't let my hand go. After I finish hugging her Xavier takes my hand and holds onto it. I smile down at him then look over at y/n. She stares at her brother then shakes her head.

Y/n had to leave to go help her mom with the food.

"Hey, wanna go meet my friends?" I ask Ava. She nods and smiles.

After the party was over around 5 everyone left, but I stayed. I spent the rest of the day with my girlfriend and her family.

NEEDY On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara