Chapter 1

I'm walking home from school with my bag over my shoulder, minding my own business. I look down at my vans and smile. They're my favorite shoes. And my hair is not in a messy bun for the first, instead it's down. It's hard to be so smart and pretty. I flip my hair and continue walking. I honestly feel great, today I ran for school president. I'm not sure I'm gonna win but I'm definitely gonna try. I reach into the pocket of my black jeans and pull out my phone. My dad just bought it too. I love him.

Next thing I know I'm covered it water. Dirty filthy rain water. And that's when it came back to me. I'm just another kid in the neighborhood. I watch the black Axio pass me. With the dicks in it. I swear to God Sydney is a needy bitch with issues. And Ethan is her little puppy jock.

I quickly run to my house and into my room slamming the door. They ruined my new jacket. I pull it off and throw it across the room.

"Damn it" I mumble then take it up. I place it on the chair in the corner. I'm a clean freak okay, I can't help it. I rub my hands together and sigh then head down the stairs. I make my way to the stairs and start going down. Before I know it I'm rolling down the stairs. Yay for being so clumsy.

"Are you okay Pumpkin?" I look up to see my dad. He's dressed in some golf clothes with his hair under a hat.

"I'm okay Daddy. Just had a rough day" I can't wait to start college. This is my last year. I'm eighteen.

My dad helps me up then pat my head. "It'll get better soon".

We walk to the kitchen to mom and brother Alex. Alex is 10 and I have a baby brother too. Xavier is just 3.

"Mr. Y/l/n you're gonna be late for your game". That's Siri. Yeah yeah. My dad is a sports freak and I'm a rich kid. My mom is vet and my dad own the biggest sports company in the city. He has so much sports stuff his man cave is filled with them. Mom doesn't agree with his life style but she married him.

"Mom have you seen Max?" I ask.

"He's in the couch. Being lazy" my mom says then continue helping Alex with his homework.

"I'm gonna go join him" I say then walk into the living room.

"You do your homework Y/N!" My mom yells.

I will get that done but first...

"Maxxie!!" I watch him run to me then jump up knocking me over. I giggle and rub him down. "I missed you" I say. He licks my face then climb off of me. Max is my dog. I've had him since I was 3. He's my best friend. Max is an American Eskimo. My mom got him as a pup from a family's dog she was taking care of. And ever since then we've had him.

 And ever since then we've had him

"Wanna go for a walk?" I ask. He barks and spins around. I run and grab his leash.

"Mom! I'm taking Max for a walk. I'll be back before dinner" I walk out the back door and into the garden. I lead Max to the park then let him go. He bolts off and I sit down watching him.

"Um excuse me but do you mind me sitting here?" I look up to see the most beautiful person in the whole world. I just stare at her star stuck.

"I'm sorry, I'll go" she starts to walk off but I hold onto her hand.

"No it's fine, you can stay. I'm just a really big fan" I'm sure she can hear me breathing. I'm not gay but damn.

Naw, I'm definitely gay.

She sits beside me and Max comes running over. "I'm Ariana by the way".

"I know. The world knows. My whole school knows" I really am trying to not scare her.

She laughs them flashes a quick smile. I swear I just got butterflies and I'm loving it.

"Y/N" I say and she looks at me. Did I confuse her? "My name. It's Y/N"

"You're way too nervous girl calm down. You're name is very pretty" I almost missed the last part. Did she say "like you"

Naw I'm tripping. We talked for a while before I told her I had to go. She's normal. I know that sounds weird but I just... I never knew.

"I can walk you home" she offers.

"No no, I'll be ok. Let's go boy" I pin Max to his leash then wave her bye. I exit the park and start walking home only to hear boots behind me. I stop and turn around.

"Um... Can I get your number so we can talk. Please. I completely understand if u don't want that. I must sound wei-" she's babbling. It's really cute.

"Sure" I say cutting her off. We exchange numbers and then part ways.

As soon as I get into the house I run to my room and dance like an idiot. I didn't even get dinner, I fell asleep with my phone against my chest. Ariana Grande. Her name was everything. Like how can someone be so perfect.

***********
A/N
First chapter.

Now I gotta go study for my math exam. Bye