Chapter 34

Ariana's POV

I fall beside y/n panting. That was good. I look over at my girlfriend and smile when my eyes meet hers. I turn on my side then run my finger over her lips while we maintain eye contact. Her hand grips my leg and wraps it around her waist.

We were hanging out at my place, just watching TV and talking. Y/n wanted to try this new series called 'YOU' and I agreed. So we quickly changed to Netflix and played the movie. Half way through the movie I guess one would say we "Chilled". I got horny and unzipped her pants. Fast forward we just had sex and it was amazing. I'm passed satisfied but y/n doesn't seem to be.

"Round two?" I offer and push myself again her.

Without an answer she enters me causing me to moan from the sudden shot of pleasure.

*Time skip*

Your POV
Ariana had to leave for a few minutes, so I'm alone at her house. I make my way into the bathroom and turn on the water leaving it to fill the tub. Walking back out I grab a towel after fixing the bed and pulling the curtains. I turn on her house speakers and decide to listen to some throw backs.

There were nights when the wind was so cold.

"That my body froze in bed if I just listen to it right outside the window. There were days when the sun was so cruel. That my tears turn to dust and I just knew my eyes were drying up forever."

I strip and walk into the bathroom. Dropping a bath bomb in the water then turning the tap off. I hop into the tub and get comfortable. Immediatly I start craving ice cream, I don't understand how people eat inside of a bathroom. I don't care how clean it looks, it's a bathroom and that's just gross. I call Ari asking her to get ice cream After being fully emerged from my neck to toe I close my eyes and enjoy my bath

I take a shampoo bottle up and got ready for my mini concert that I'm about to have.

But you were history with the slamming of the doors

"And I made myself so strong again somehow. And I never wasted any of my time on you since then!!"

I scream out. My face filled with emotions and all.

I relax and put the shampoo down. "When you touch me like this. And you kiss me like that. It was so long ago but it's all coming back to me."

Couple more minutes and the song ended. Classic.

You got feeling emotions. Deeper than i've ever dreamed off

Damn. Ariana has some amazing taste in music. I knew that but now just relaxing and actually hearing this CD I can testify to it.

"I feel good. I feel nice. I've never been so satisfied. I'm in love. All my life. Intoxicated! Flying high."

Couple more minutes of Whitney, Mariah, Celine, Destiny's Child. A couple Spice Girls, Leona Lewis, Kesha Cole. And I fall asleep.

I have no idea how long I was out for until the sound of barking rang through my ear causing my body to jerk forward from fright.

"Toulouse! I told you not to disturb her!" Ariana says walking into the bathroom. Wearing nothing but a tank top and underwear.

The dog just turned around and left. Spoiled.

"Hey." Ariana says getting down on her knees to reach my level. I turn to my side so I can get a good look at my baby.

"Hi Mamas. How you doing." I ask her.

She laces her fingers through mine and sits down next to the tub. "I'm sorry about Toulouse. If it makes it better I got ice cream."

I him in response and sit myself up pecking her lips. "Thank you."

"How long have you been in here?" She pushes my hair behind my ear with her other hand.

"Since you left." I let her hand go and and grip the hem of her little tank top.

"That's a long time." She replies capturing her lip between her teeth and I pull the top over her head and throw across the floor.

"Mhm. And it's a little boring too. I could use some company." I push my hand under her bra then take her boobs into my hand and circle my fingers around her nipples rewarding in a low gasp. Smirking I squeezed them looking her in her eyes.

Her head falls back and she let's out a little moan. "Keep my company baby."

Her eyes snap open and she pushes my hand off her body. "I can't."

I groan loudly and whine earning cute giggles. "I know baby, but I have to do some stuff around the house and clean. My dad is coming over and he's having friends with him."

"It'll just take a second Ari." I plead but she stands and grab her top off the floor.

"No. And if you comply with me maybe later I can make it up to you." She says and walks out the room.

"BUT I'M HORNY!" I yell out.

I get up a grab my towel wrapping it around my body then walk into the room. Get dressed then walk down the stairs. Ariana is fixing the couch so I walk behind her and press myself against her butt. She stands up and I wrap my arms around her. "Go take a shower and relax. I'll finish cleaning and order food." I tell her and kiss the back of her neck.

"Mmm thank you." She says and turns around in my arms.

"No problem muffin. I love you." I say and place another kiss on her forehead then let her go.

She mumbles something then leaves for the stairs.

I finish cleaning the living room, then clean the kitchen. Running up the stairs to check on my girlfriend to find her sleeping in the tub. I get a towel and walk back into the bathroom. I shake her gently. "Wake up baby." I whisper. She groans and shifts away from me.

I take her hands and sit down on the edge of the tub. "Please. You can get some sleep in the bed."

She doesn't answer. I fix the towel on my lap and help her onto there. "Jesus Christ Ari. You getting me wet."

I quickly as possible make my way to the bedroom and lay her down on the bed. Grabbing another towel I dry her body then struggled to get her under garments on. After I tuck her under the covers and find some cozy clothes consisting of socks and track pants along with a t-shirt. Laying them on the bed I call a near by restaurant and order food for us and her dad.

"Toulouse go get your bowl." I tell the dog then walk downstairs. In no time he's standing there. I give him his food and let him eat. I get changed since Ariana made my clothes wet then climb in bed next to her.

Around 5 I get up and wake up my girlfriend. "Baby? Your dad is gonna be here soon. You gotta get up now."

Her eyes flutter open and I help her to sit. I grab her clothes and help her put them on. She's still a bit sleepy so i let her sit for awhile while rubbing my thumb over her facial features. Those fucking lips.

The door bell rings and I tell her to go wash her face while I get it. I open the door and I'm greeted by her dad and a couple of other guys along with this girl. She cannot be dating one of these old ass man. I let them in then right after I'm pulled to the side.

"So you're y/n?" He asks.

Ariana's dad scares the shit out of me. And I don't even know him.

I gulp and nod. "yes sir."

"Where is she?"

I'm about to answer when a hand falls on my shoulder. "Dad don't scare her."

They hug and Ariana tells me to go deal with the food so she can talk to her dad.