Chapter 15

"I don't understand the point y/n, just saying." Damion says and takes another one of my fries.

"The point is Malifecent not more powerful than Hades." I say and slap his hand away from my food.

"How? She clearly is." He then bites into high burger.

"Her scepter has nothing on Hades amulet Damion. Think rational." I argue back. No way in hell I'm letting him win, he's not even that big of a Disney fan.

"Really, her scepter can cast the evilest of spells. Her wings are magnificent." He says. Damion grabs at my fries again and I let him.

"Hades amulet can break those spells! Also you have your own fries!"

"Yours are better. How about we search it up later huh?"

"Sure thing. If I'm right you have to pay everytime we go out to eat." I already know I'm right. But since he wants a challenge I'll not only bring him to shame but eat for free forever.

"And if I win, you have to hook me up again with Courtney." I nod but he hold up a finger to silence me. "And I get to come to every famous event with you and Ariana."

I roll my eyes at the nerd. He's a space nerd not a Disney nerd. "Deal!"

We shake on it and then pay for lunch. We both pay for our own meals then leave. We live on in the same neighborhood. We get I to his car and the drive back home begins. He turns on some music saying he doesn't want to talk to a loser. I roll my eyes at him and stick my middle finger up. Same old throw back starts playing.

I pull my phone out and open my messages.

Wifey: hi cutie!
Me: hi cupcake!

Jess: u 2 bishes went out without me?!
Me: uh... Noooooooooo

Court: your girl is dying emotionally
Court: hurry and contact her
Me: oh no!

Christine: r u busy?
Me: yeah

No one answered so I close my phone. I am kinda jealous of the people who's phones are always busy. Guess I just need friends. Naw! I got two of the ding dong best people out there as my besties. We pull up to my house and get out.

"See yah loser!" Damion shouts and drives off.

I roll my eyes even though he can see me and walk into my yard. I hear noises so I quickly head around the garden to where it was coming from. I see a couple of faces that I don't know then my parents and siblings. My mom rushes me to go inside and not to disturb them. I do as told even though it's weird as fuck. I walk into my house and Max is on the ground. He jumps up as soon as he sees me. I absolutely love this guy, at least he's excited to see me.

"Hey boy! Wanna go for a walk?" I ask rubbing his head.

He barks loudly then dashes up the stairs. I laugh and follow him to my room. He has his leash I his mouth and his tail waggling. I quickly pin the leash to his collar. Without warning he flies out the room pulling my along with him and out the front door. He slows down once we're outside and we start walking to the park. I walk pass Sydney and a couple of her little followers. I avoid eye contact and kept walking.

"Someone's in a hurry I see." I hear the most annoying voice ever. Other then Syndey's of course. Her little boyfriend.

"Just leave me alone okay? I'm not in the mood." I tell him and continue walking.

He grabs my hand and pulls it causing me to spin around. He eyes me then let's go. I huff and walk away. He's such a... Dick! We reach the park and I let Max go. He runs off and I follow.

"Max! Stop!" I yell at him. He doesn't listen and keeps running. I stop and watch him run to tree. I quickly jog over and get on my knees. "Max you gotta listen okay, you can't just run off." I tell him sternly.

"Now sit." I command and he does that exactly. "Now lay down." The dog quickly lays down. "Andddd roll over." He rolls over quickly and sticks his tongue out breathing heavily. Such a drama queen. Well king. He's not even tired. "Okay boy stand." He jumps to his feet.

"Speak!" I turn around to see who said that. It was just some guy talking to his dog.

I never taught Max speak. His husky is huge though. I walk over and tap his shoulder. He runs around and smiles warmly.

"I'm sorry but uh, did you just tell your to speak?" I ask and he nods.

"Do you know anything else I can teach my dog? He just knows the basic stuff." I tell him.

He looks behind my shoulder and raise an eye. "Where's your dog?" He ask.

I quickly turn around and see Max will some chick. I walk over ready to beat her ass if she even thinks about trying to steal my dog. I clear my throat and she turns around.

"Ariana!" I quickly hug my girlfriend. "I though you were some chick stealing my dog." I tell her and we pull away.

The guy walks over with his husky. He flashes a smile. "Do you still want me to teach him some stuff?"

Ariana speaks before you even open your mouth. "No thanks she'll be fine." She says to the guy and gives a tight lipped smile.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Went to your house you weren't there so I guessed you were here and well I guess I was right." She says intertwining our hands. "Oh and I can teach Max whatever, just don't ask guys like him to." She nods towards the guy from earlier.

"Is Ariana Grande jealous?" I ask and smirk after.

"Kiss me." She says.

"We're in the open Ari. Let's go back to my house and I'll kiss you whenever however." I tell her.

"Then what the fuck are we waiting on?"