Chapter 24

I wake to a sleepy Ariana on my chest. Naked. Both of us. Don't tell me I forgot my first time. Was I bad? Last thing I remember was us leaving the club and few flashes of after. I definitely remember her taking her dress off. Well she did. Soon I remembered her moans. Soft, music. Oh shit. Butterflies fill my stomach as her sounds for pleasure occupy my mind.

Ariana shuffles a bit and I wrap my arms around her body. I pull the sheet over our bodies trying to make her warm. I'm not sure if I'm ready for her to wake. What if she can't remember? She'll think I raped her! Oh god, did I?

Slowly her head rises from my chest and a yawn escapes her lips. I should act like I'm sleeping. I was about to close my eyes but her head came in contact with my neck. She's willingly snuggling me. Okay so I guess u didn't rape her so she'd already be up. And if I was bad she wouldn't have stayed. I run my hand through her hair and turn on my side. I wrap my legs in hers and place my chin on her head.

Maybe we didn't do anything.

Soon I was asleep again. But not for long because I felt nails running along my stomach. Softly. I slowly pull away from the girl and she looks up at me. A beautiful teeth showing grin. I smile back at her and use my hands to lift her head up some more. Slowly a push my lips against hers immediately relaxing. Soft, Pink plump lips.

Slowly we pull away from her, eyes smiling looking at each other. I push some hair from her face.

"Good morning beautiful."

Instead if a reply I earned a smile. Her dimple came into view.

"Not to be a mood monster or anything but we're naked." I tell her.

She nods and closes her eyes. I would let her sleep but she's not sleepy. It's the 'that felt good kind.' Like when when you finally had that drink of water for your dry throat.

"Did we... You know?" I ask nervously.

"You had your fingers in me that was all. You refused to let anything else happen. Maybe I should get you drunk more often." I hear the joking I'm her voice. But deep down I know she's serious.

"So um- how was I?" I ask then bite my lip.

"Fucking amazing."

I grin at her statement. Fucking amazing. Me.

We spend the morning laying in bed and talking about random things. Like her first time, that I didn't want to know. Because jealous flooded my thoughts. I wanted to find the guy and strangle him. But she reassured me it was in the pass and it meant nothing now. We talked about flowers after and how the flowers seem much more beautiful after winter.

12:09 to be exact is the time we finally decide a shower was needed. Ariana left to go first and I made my way down the stairs after grabbing undies and a t-shirt. I walk into her kitchen and make cereal. Don't judge, honestly this place is empty. After I'm done set everything on the table. I only made one bowl and it's for her. I'm not hungry. I'm anxious. And I don't know why. I really want this to work.

Footsteps descends the stairs. I look up to see Ariana dressed in nothing but a loosing hanging shirt of mine. I wish I could've ended that at nothing. Her thighs are left showing. No makeup or hair. Just her. And she looks much more beautiful. She walks over to the table.

"I made breakfast." I say and pull a chair out for her.

"Aw babe thank you. Even though it's just cereal."

"I worked hard on that." I pout at the brunette making her peck my lips.

"And it looks delicious."

*Time skip*

Tonight im taking Ariana out to eat. Well it's another date, and I'm tired of being creative so it's plain old dinner. I called and made a reservation at the restaurant for 6. I'm picking her up from her Mom's house. I'm at hers. That's because I wanted to pick her up with roses and all. Even though it's just two blocks down. I'm a hopeless romantic.

I get dressed and make my way down the stairs. I grab the roses from the table and head out the door. I get into the ride after thanking the driver. I got a driver using my own money. Because using Ariana's driver would be using her money and I'm spending. Soon I'm at the house. I open the door making sure I have the roses in hand. Quickly I ring the doorbell and Nonna answers. She smiles at me and gives me a hug.

"Ariana your girlfriend is here." She calls.

Ariana walks down the stairs and I swear it's like one of those movies. I get lost in her eyes as she makes her way down.

"Y/n close your mouth." The older lady says to me.

I close my mouth and fix my jacket. "Thanks Nonna."

"No problem." She says then leaves after winking.

Ariana finally reaches me. "Wow."

"Wow yourself." She tells me.

I hand her the roses which she took and handed then to her mom after telling me thank you.

I Interlock our arms and walk her out the door. I open the door and help her in.

*Time skip*

Currently me and Ariana are talking about me being a sub.

"I'd never sub to anyone. Except Ruby Rose. Because she's daddy material."