Chapter 18

"Date nights should be fun. I don't know where to take Ariana to. Dinner or something fun. Or a movie?"

I look over to see she's not paying me attention.

"Jessica! Are you even listening?" I ask her. She shakes her head no. "Do you ever listen?" I ask rolling my eyes. She says no yet again. "Are you listening now?" I ask again already knowing the answer.

"Nope." She says typing away on her phone.

I let myself fall onto my bed. Stupid best friend. I roll over on my stomach and reach for my phone. 9:03am my time reads which means it I have a little less than four hours. I need an idea now, how do you plan to take someone out but not know where? I didn't know it was this hard. I start searching Google for date ideas. I see a list of different thing.... Movies, go kart riding, dance lessons, zip lining... Classes! Yes cooking class! That should be fun. Where to find one. It's like I get one problem off my shoulder then I get another one. Courtney! She should be able to hook me up. I roll over and sit.

"Hey Court!" I answer as soon as she picks up.

"What do you want?"

"Can't I just call to say hi?" I ask her.

"Y/n please just say what you want, I know you want something." She says. I can here she's annoyed.

"Is everything okay?" I ask getting concerned. Courtney is one of the sweetest persons I know.

"Go ask your best friend". She tells me.

I hang up the phone and call Damion. He's so dead if he did something to her. I trusted him with her heart, he's not a play boy so I don't know. Maybe they just got into a small argument.

"Hi y/n, su-" I decide to cut him off before he finishes.

"What did you do to Courtney?"

"I-i uh, I can explain!" She shouts. I stay silent waiting on him to explain. This cannot be happening. He seems to have taken the hint to continue. "I met this girl. She's super sweet and we kissed. I guess the paparazzi was there and made an article. Courtney saw and now she's mad."

Courtney and Damion kiss anywhere they can. So the pap should already have some headline about them. Damion fucked up. "You kissed her back didn't you?"

"I didn't mean to. I'm not use to girls throwing themselves at me okay?"

"You didn't mean to!? You are with Courtney okay! You only kiss her! Of course girls are gonna come at you now! They see you with her!" I know me getting angry isn't helping, but is he stupid? It doesn't matter how many times you date, you know that you only kiss the person you're with. I'm mad at this stupid excuse that she's not use to the attention. That was a stupid move.

"I'm sorry." He says softly. I know he's sad I can hear it. But I go soft on him now he'll never learn.

"Go tell Courtney that. Hopefully she doesn't smack you across the face." I say and end the call.

I groan and let myself fall once again on the bed. Hopefully they get that sorted out. If there's anymore problems god please let them wait until tomorrow. I still don't know where to take Ariana. I try to think of all the people who could hook me up. Frankie. Hopefully he's not busy. I dial his number and he picks up. Thank god!

"Hey! Sister-in-law!" He says all bubbly like always. I absolutely love this guy.

"Hey Frankie."

"To whom do I owe the pleasure?"

"I really kinda need your help right now. I'm to take Ari on a date but I don't know where. Well I do, I wanna take her to a cooking class, but none is available and I just thought you could help. Date's at 1" I explain to the older man.