Chapter 58

I'm waken by someone jumping on the bed. I grab the pillow next to me and cover my ears like that'll help.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

I squeeze my eyes shut. I'm too tired for this.

"Its time for breakfast." The jumping continues for a few seconds until the person falls on my back.

I throw the pillow to the floor aware that I definitely wont be left alone. "I'm up geez!"

By now I figured out it was my youngest brother. He gets off me and jumps off the bed.

"Good job man."

Of course this was her idea. Annoying.

I turn now laying on my back. I rub my eyes and look at her. Standing at the door frame looking back me.

"I couldn't sleep in peace?" I ask her.

"What kinda guest would I be if I had let that happen?" Her hands raise to her hips with her brow now rasied.

"A great one." I hop from the bed and start walking out the room.

Just as I'm about to pass Ariana she grabs my hand pulling me back. I watch her hand come in contact with my face. To say my heart wasnt beating quickly would be a lie. I feel like I've just ran a 10k race. Within seconds her warm fingers brush a little way from my lower lip then travel across to my jaw. My eyes flash to hers and I caught her gaze as she stared at me. Her eyes flicker to be lips and I watch her tongue slowly slide across her lips.

I clear my throat and take a step back.

"Uh sorry, you kinda had.. um drool." She says.

"Thanks." I give her a warm smile and continue on my way down the stairs. "Damn it smells good down here." I walk into the kitchen and take a seat.

I look back at her giving her a smile. She takes the seat next to me.

She made oatmeal waffles and pancakes and nothing smelt this good. So in no time I had ate so much that I couldnt move.

"Can I take a shower real quick?" She asks getting up from the table.

"Yeah, just wear some of my stuff." I tell her.

"Do you need help up the stairs?" I ask getting ready to stand up but I forgot how hard it is to walk when stuffed.

Ariana bust out in giggles shaking her head. "I'd love that, but you cant even handle your own big ass stomach."

*time skip*

I hear my name being yelled from up the stairs. Fear ran through my whole body and my heart was suddenly beating quickly. I made a  quick turn dropping the garbage I was about to carry out at the door and bolted towards the stairs.

"Ariana are you okay?" I ask panicking.

"Relax y/n. Are you okay?" She says walking up to me and taking my hands.

"Bro you scared the fuck outta me." I tell her.

"I'm sorry just feel." She takes my hands and rests it on her stomach.

I pulled my hand back scared when I felt her stomach push back against my hands. "Bro what the fuck!"

"You're so extra y/n, it's just the baby."

I place my hands on her stomach once more and slowly brush my fingers against the skin. I watched carefully incase I could spot any movement. But nothing came. I looked down at Ariana and she nodded at me. So I got on my knees and started talking to my baby.

"Hey there lil sea monkey. It's your mama." My eyes travelled up to Ariana and she gave me a smile so I continued to talk. "I'm gonna spoil you so hard. I promise to be your bestest friend. One day we're gonna go get Icecream in the middle of the night without your mommy knowing and eat cake together."

I swear I felt something but I wasnt sure.

"Go on y/n, I felt that too. Our baby likes your voice." Ariana tells me.

"I dont know what to say though." My eyes fell down to her stomach again.

"Just be stupid like you are baby. Everyone loves that." She covers my hands with hers.

"Hey sweetheart. Your mommy called me stupid which is weird because I'm the smart one here." I say causing Ariana to laugh sarcastically.

"I love you. I haven't met you yet, but I'm so in love you." At that moment I felt it again and I had the courage to continue talking. "I'm gonna make sure you're the happiest lil babygirl or baby boy in the world. But dont ever talk back to me or I'll whoop your ass."

I stand up and smile. "You're gonna be the perfect mom."

"Ariana? How is this going to work?" I ask her.

"What do you mean?"

"We're 're not a thing. We dont live together, we dont even talk unless you show up or its something about the baby Ariana." I sit on the bed.

"Y/n I understand that I hurt you okay? I'm sorry. If I could take it back I would. But I can't and I'm sorry. Y/n I still have feelings for you. I never stopped. Can we try this again please? We can work on us for our baby y/n. I just want you."

A/n
Well... should I? Cause ya know. I could... I mean I also dont gotta but like ya know. Should I? Hm idk.