Chapter 29

It's been officially 5 months dating Ariana. Five months with the love of my life. Tour has ended and Ariana has just been working on music along with interviews. I'm officially in college. Ariana doesn't want me to but she can't stop it. After all, I'm daddy. And what I say goes. We've made such wonderful progress, and got to know each other better. Our families are one and I think mine chooses Ariana over me. Christmas break is coming so I'm officially free to be with my baby for a whole month.

Wifey: babeeeeeeeee
Me: I miss you too whiny
Wifey: I can't wait to see you
Me: baby I gotta go for a sec
Me: call you after class yeah?
Wifey:    :(
Me: I love you
Wifey: I luv u 2...

I love that girl so much but she can get clingy. I focus on the lecturer and put my phone away. After class is done I gather my stuff and walk out.

"Yo y/n! Do you wanna hang out later?" I look to my right to see a black hair girl. Skinny jeans and a short ass top.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" I ask her with an eyebrow raised. "I don't speak to girls that aren't my friends or my girlfriend." I say and walk away. She scoffs loudly but I don't care.

This is one flaw of dating Ariana. Girls throw themselves at me. And I'm sure they know about Ariana. That's why they do it. I've met girls who just wanna be friends but I've met girls who just want to hook up. My girlfriend would not like that one bit. Which reminds me, I need to text her back.

Me: just a few more days princess
Wifey: I can't wait
Wifey: so who's the girl you just pissed?
Me: HOW DO U KNOW THAT?
Wifey: bc I'm Ariana Grande
Wifey: JK
Wifey: some girl sent me
Me: are you using someone watching me?
Wifey: don't be silly
Me: I'll see you in a week baby girl
Me: gotta go do homework. I luv u
Wifey: man right now I could push my lips up and say kiss if u were here
Me: lol soon

I continue the walk to my dorm passing a couple of kids. Jocks, goths, Christians, Satanists, Nerds. Name it and I can tell you where I passed them. My dorm is all the way across campus which is both a blessing and curse. I plug my earphones in and turn on some music putting it on shuffle.

"Why are you only good to me when I'm bad to you?"

That song is a bop my wifey did so well. Like she always does. I'm a lucky son of a bish. I hug my books against my chest and stuff my phone in my back pocket.

"Sh- sh- she lick me lick me like a lollipop."

I hum to the song playing and enter my dorm room. I drop my books on my bed and plug my earphones out tossing them across the bed. Grabbing a towel I head to the bathroom and take a shower. Just one week left. The constant selfies she sends doesn't help one bit. I start remembering when she sent that naked pic. She's sexy as fuck. Ariana is honestly the whole package. Perfect voice and heart. She's so smart too. Ariana uses words on me all the time that I have to quickly search the meaning for up. But she has flaws, it's hard to believe, but she has a lot. I don't care. Those flaws make her even more special to me.

I finish my shower and wrap myself in a towel. I haven't heard from Jess for a while and I need to remind myself to call her. Damion is working at some art shop and I need to hear from him as well. Mom and dad gives me constant check ups and I see my dad a lot. Since i have started to attend business meetings. My dad is handing me his position in the company when I'm done with college. Honestly that's a big breather for me, I don't have to worry too hard on finding a job after school. And mom constant calls to ask about my grades, which I keep at a level she's loving like always. My mom's happiness means a lot to me. She's the glue of my family to be honest. Which also reminds me to call my brothers soon.

Walking out of the bathroom and into the room to grab some clothes I hear a soft hum. My roommate is here. She's a great person and one of the ones who don't just like me because of my status. Heck she ain't even a big fan of my girlfriend.

"Hey Ava."

She looks up from her book and waves. I smile and grab my stuff then head back to the bathroom. I get dressed quickly regretting not carrying the clothes in here in the first place.

"So how was your day?" I ask and sit on my bed.

"Hectic, I had to complete four assignments today since I wasn't here and they were due."

Ava is the typical teen who literally catches every flu and cold. And I help her out with the assignments for the classes we have together but the others are all on her.

"Damn, sorry kid."

"It's fine. How's your girlfriend?" She asks laying down and lifting her book up to her face.

I chuckle a bit. "You don't have to ask Ava. I know she's not your thing."

"Yeah but I like how you talk about her. I want someone to talk about me like that."

"A they're plenty of boys from our classes that literally drool at you." I inform her and open my phone to text my girlfriend.

"They are Playboy's y/n. I want a man up in this bed." She says.

I laugh loudly at that. "Ava Hun, don't ever say that. It's not meant for us nerds. You sound so fucking weird."

"Whatever jerk face. Go text your lady." 

"Already on it." I reply to her while sending thousands of kissy faces to Ariana.