Chapter 10

I wake up and I can't find Jessica. I look around the room and her bathroom. Nothing. I walk down the stairs after putting my shoes and grabbing my phone. I look all over and I don't see anyone. I walk out the door and close it then start walking to my house. On my way I couldn't get Ariana out of my head. She confused me on another level. One minute she's all into me and then the next minute she's avoiding me. I shake my head and put on some music. I'm that bitch that no matter the time I'll put on some good lyrics and jam. I put my phone on shuffle and start playing Halsey's Nightmare. I stop to tie my laces and before I know it I feel a slap across the face. I hold onto my cheek and get up, I'm not shocked. This bitch wanted revenge and she's coming for it. Like she always does, but I'm not like her. I'm not gonna be cat fighting. I'm gonna punch her in the face and fuck up all her little hoes that are with her.

"You thought I'd let you get away?!" Sydney screams as I stand up.

I'm gonna make this a process. I look around there's the big bitch and three small ones. This should be easy. "Honestly, no."

I watch her take a step to me, I probably should warm her. "Look Sydney, I'm not in a good mood okay? It's best to just leave."

She runs at me and I  her. I'm so not in the mood for this. This is gonna be some Kung-Fu shit if she continues. I swear to God I'm gonna loose it and bash her head on the pavement.

One of her friends walks up and hits after me, I grab her arm tightly and squeeze it. That's definitely gonna leave a mark. She swings at me with her other hand and I grab it too. This is a waste of my damn time. I push her back and start walking off. I hear boots coming behind me so I balance on one foot and put the other in the air. My timing was good because my foot is right under her neck, I can cut her breathing off but killing is so over doing it. She looks at me shocked and I raise my eye brow which causes her to back away.

I walk away with a smirk, I need some competition honestly. The girls hear suck and don't get me started on the boys. I'd hit and throw the guys all over the place but these girls aren't even gonna survive my first blow. I open my door and walk in.

I tell my parents morning and walk up the stairs. I start removing my shirt and my door opens. My brother Alex walks in and she's smiling, a big creepy smile and I know something is up. I let my shirt go and sit on my bed. "Alex, spill."

"I saw what happened." He sits beside me.

"I didn't hurt anyone Alex." I look at him seriously.

"I know y/n and I don't understand. Why? You're the best fighter I know but you.. you don't fight. It's stupid honestly. Ever since I was small that girl has been nothing but a..." He looks around making sure we're alone and no one is over hearing. "A absolutely dick to you."

I laugh at him and he gives me a confused look. "You come in here all big and brave but you're afraid to say dick?"

"Just answer y/n. Why?" He runs his hands through his hair.

I explain to him the promise I made. I'm not to use my skills for fighting. He asked what's the point in having them if I can't use them. I had to tell him I can only use it for self defense but of course Alex didn't let it go. She asked if defending myself against them wasn't self defense. I don't know how to answer him so I said only if it's a battle that's dangerous like weapons.

"Their darn makeup is a weapon. It's scary as hell."

I chuckle and pat him on his head. "I know Alex. I know."

He left so I could shower after making my promise to teach him how to balance like I did. I started removing my clothes again but my mom called me downstairs. I put my shirt back on and walk down.

"Today we're going to the park okay? There's a fair there and we wanna take the boys. But dad has to work so I want you to come along."

I frown instantly. I like hanging out with my family but I like it better when dad's there. "okay Mom. I'll go get ready."

She holds onto my hand and I stop and look at her. "Can I choose your outfit?"

I look at her from head to toe. "Are you serious?"

She nods and I tell her okay.

What's happening to my mom? If she wants me to dress like a real idiot she's gonna be sorry. I walk to my room and she follows. Xavy was busy watching some cartoon and Alex was in his room. I walk into the bathroom and strip.

"So you're too old to remove your clothes in front of mom now?" My mom calls at me.

I hate when she does the 'i think I'm too old'. I just don't feel comfortable undressing in front of my mom. Heck, Alex is ten and he doesn't do it. 

I step into the shower and wash my hair then take a shower. Today has already been eventful. I just wish I could talk to Jessica about her behavior. She's starting to act weird and I'm not gonna stand it. I finish up and wrap my hair in a towel and my body. I brush my teeth and walk out. My mom was gone but clothes were on the bed. I dry myself and fix my hair. I hesitantly put on the outfit then go downstairs.

My mom looks at me and I look back. "So?"

"So what?" I know what she wants but I'm just gonna play stupid.

"What do you think?" She asks eyeing her work.

"Think about what?" I look at her confusingly.

"Hey y/n you actually look decent." Alex says and nudges me.

My mom gives me attitude then walks away. Alex looks at me knowing.

"Shit y/n." She starts but mom warns him about his word use. He tells me he's sorry and I tell him it's fine. I do kinda do look okay I guess. I take the time to look at my outfit. It's not so bad. But it is bad.

We make it to the park and Alex starts beging mom to let him go off with his friends. Mom was gonna go with him and make me watch Xavior but I knew that would be torture to Alex so I told Mom I'd go. We walk away from Mom after she tells us to meet her by the car at 7. It's around 2 now she we have about 5 hours.

"Look don't be a controlling freak okay?"

I gasp and hold onto my chest. "I'd never. I-i can't believe you'd even say that." I fake hurt and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Let's just go y/n and be cool!" He pulls me over to a group of kids and the fun begins. Until I loose him. Mom is gonna kill me.

"Alex!"