Chapter 6

(Your outfit is above)

"Y/n! I'm ready!"

You quickly check yourself in the mirror and run down the stairs. Your mom is taking you shopping for your graduation. I don't have a date to the prom as yet and I'm honestly not searching for one. Damion and Jessica have dates so that's kinda a bummer. Don't get me wrong I'm glad my friends have dates, but it just means I'm winging it. I don't wanna be a third wheel. Ariana wouldn't come because of her situation.

"Coming!" I yell back. I pull on my cap and run down the stairs.

I see my siblings all dressed up sitting on the couch lost in some game. "Guys let's go"

Mom rushes us out the door. Max is staying home today. We trust him enough to take care of the house and not ruin it. The car starts and we are on our way to the mall.

"So what are you wearing?" My mom is so excited for this, honestly a bit too much.

Dad is at work today. He apologized so many times this morning for not being able to come along. But I reasured him it was fine.

"It's a mask party mom. So tuxedo and a mask should do swell" I tell her. I'm not even in the mood for this. I just want to be with Ariana right now. She mumbles a quick yeah and coming driving.

We've been spending so much time with each other. Nothing sexual has happened as yet. We both agreed to do it when we're both ready. After I told her I was inexperienced she quickly made the decision and I went along with it. I just hope when the time comes I can please her the way she wants. After all her ex had a big ass dick from what I heard.

The car pulls into the parking lot and I get out. I help Xavier down and Alex helped himself.

"Go find something nice y/n, I'm gonna take Alex to the bathroom. Please take Xav with you" my mom instructs and I obey. I lift Xavy up and walk into the nearest store I could find. I start looking around at clothes and shoes.

The gods are crazy. I turn around and see the 'it' couple. They look at me with disgust and I feel myself frown. I honestly never did anything to them. After I had a boner back in seventh grade they both instantly hated me. I have to walk pass them to get to the watches so I hold onto Xav tightly and pass slowly. My head down. Making eye contact with them would destroy me. I'm just glad Alex wasn't here. I can't have my little brother seeing I'm am a wimp.

"Oh look babe it's the alien" Sydney spits. And I hear Ethan laugh.

"Mutant!"

I feel tears sting my eyes at her words. I really want to hit her. You'd think them knowing my Martial arts levels would stop them from messing with me but that oy made them hate harder. I can't fight them because if word got out I'd be expelt from training. I can't have that.

"I bet you got the guy to photoshop you with Ariana. She would NEVER date a thing like you" Ethan just pushed on something else.

I lift my head up and look at him. "She might be-" I stop myself from saying anything else. I can't let people know in with Ariana.

"Say it. You're needy y/n, you think you're so good because of your mom and dad but you're nothing compared to me and Ethan. I bet you..."

Fuck what I had to say earlier. No one would believe I'm dating Ariana anyway. So I cut her off. "Listen, you can say whatever you want about me Sydney, but don't you ever say shit about my family. And if you say anything, just utter another fucking word I'm gonna beat you and your bitches ass!" I put Alex down and step towards them.

Her boyfriend pulls her back. He steps forward and points in my face. "Who do you think you are?"

I grab his arm and spin under it so my back is turned to him. I yank on his arm and her falls over my back and onto the floor. I see his girlfriend walking over to me so I turn my attention to her. She stops in her tracks and holds her hands up. I pick my brother up and step over Ethan who's still on the ground. The security cameras might have caught that so I walk quickly out the store.

"Xav what happened stays between us okay babu?" He nods and smiles warmly at me.

I meet my mom outside.

"Did you find anything?" She asks. I put Xavier down then answer her.

"No let's just try another store"

We walk to another store of her choice. I wasn't breathing hard because that was nothing. I just wished I could have grabbed the hoe herself too.

After I picked an outfit that my mom found suitable. We got something to eat then head back home. The boys got suits since they were asking.

I call Jess to tell her I'm coming over to her place. I shower and head over. Jessica lives a couple houses down so I walk over.

I tell her about today and she was her usual self. She told me I did the right thing. Then scold me because she wasn't there.