Chapter 2

The alarm goes off and I literally fall off the bed. No I'm not late that's my early alarm. I don't like being late for school. I do my morning routine. Bath, brush my teeth, floss, lotion, my face routine and wrap myself in a towel. I go to my closet and start searching for something.

Black jeans, and some compress underwear. I have a not so feminine part. Hell it ain't feminine at all. But I have boobs and ass. And no, I can't climb trees or do boy stuff. Just karate. I've been taking classes since I was three. And I still am. Let's just say I'm not the person you wanna fight. I then pull out a plain white T-shirt and a jacket.

I grab my phone and sit on my bed. Messages from a number came in. A lot of messages.

My wife

You laugh and open the messages.

My wife : hey :)
My wife: it's me
My wife: I mean it's Ariana
My wife: we met at the park
My wife: um... Do u wanna hang out?
My wife: it's late you're probably asleep
My wife: the name I saved me as is pretty cool huh?
My wife: text me when you can
My wife: bye
My wife: :)

I decide to answer her. So she knows I saw them.

Me: hi, sorry I was asleep. And the name is cool ;)

I close my phone and start getting dress. My 'male part' was being a good boy. Thank God. Going to school with a boner is not fun. As soon as I'm done I go down the stairs after grabbing my phone. It's gonna be a long day.

My mom is already gone and my dad was making breakfast.

"Smells good pops you're learning" I say teasingly.

"Whatever. I'm an awesome cook. You wish you got all this talent" he says flipping a pancake.

"I have to go. I'll be home to teach you how to cook" I grab an apple and kiss Xavior me and Alex do our hand shake then I leave.

I walk to school it's just down the block and I like the breeze in the morning. My phone vibrates and I pull it from my pocket.

My wife: when can I see you again?
Me: later after school

I push my phone in my pocket and continue my walk. The stupid car from yesterday comes flying pass me. Someday I'll dead her ass. But right now I have to stay calm. I sigh and walk into the school. I grab my Chemistry book from my locker and head to class. I'm early so I can go over some stuff.

Today I have four classes. They're gonna be long but who cares when lunch is involved.

Time moves so darn slow. But it's now lunch so I can relax. I walk into the cafeteria. I get a slice of apple pie and milk. I'm hungry but I don't wanna be too full since I have math next and I'll sleep. I like math, but that shit gets hard as hell. My phone vibrates as a take a seat next to my friends. I open it and see a message.

"Yo nerd have you seen Sydney. She looks hot as fuck today. Her skirt is so short you can see her ass cheek" 

That's Damion. He's my best friend and has a crush on my enemy. He has liked her since middle School.

"Damion she looks like a hooker"

Meet Jessica. Jess for short. She's my girl. My best friend who was not filter on her mouth and I love it.

"Guys let's not give her attention. She's a hoe" I say and open the message.

My wife: I'll pick you up
Me: when?
My wife: right now
Me: I have lunch
My wife: after
Me: then I have math
My wife: meet my outside after lunch

Before I know it Jess has my phone. "My wife?"

"I met her at the park yesterday" I say and bite into my pie.