Chapter 49

Christine has been over a whole lot since recently. Then she stopped, now shes back.

One word.

Clingy.

I pull myself from under her body which was laying on top of me. Shes been asleep for a while now. And we have to get dressed to go to this meeting.

A whole bunch of rich folks will be there and I know we're about to be criticized on the web. I've been trying to get some help from producers or entrepreneurs anyone really who could help me donate to orphanages and children hospitals.

I enter the shower and decide to take these few minutes of freedom.

I really do like her, that's why I asked her to be mine. And we get along well. I just dont do clingy. And thats been what the last few days were.

I strip and take a shower, turning on the hot water to help me relax. Its around 5 now and we have to make it to the venue around 7.  I shave my legs and arm pits since I had time. I'm already clean down there.

After I finish I wrap myself in a towel, walk back to my room to find my girlfriend sitting with her phone in hand.

"You can shower now. And then we'll leave." I tell her while I grab some underwear.

She leaves to go to the bathroom and I pull my outfit from the closet. I put on a sports bra and some boxers. Then a tank top. I get dressed after applying lotion to my body. I get dressed then grab my phone.

Your outfit ^

Your outfit ^

"What are you doing so long?" I ask my girlfriend who's still in shower after around 30 minutes.

"I'm almost done!" She yells back.

"We're gonna be late." I respond to which she tells me she'll be out in a minute.

Ten minutes later and I was still waiting on her. What the hell is happening here? Ariana never took this long to get dresse-

Woah, Ariana.

Holy crap.

Why now?

My live is perfect. I got a new house, a new car, a job, a girlfriend. I cant think about her. I'm over her. She was my first girlfriend, past tense. Was.

I'm glad I'll probably never see her for a while.

"What do you think?"

I shift my weight so I could take a look at her.

"You look amazing." I tell her.

I help her get dressed, well I helped with her zipper. Then I pulled out a gift I got from the jewelry shop.  I told her that I saw it and it screamed her so I bought it.

"You're the best." She gives me a deep kiss to which I return with grabbing her waste and moving a lot slower then I can tell she intend to.

"Here, let me help." I put the necklace around her neck and left a kiss on the back of her neck.