Chapter 35

Throwing my books against the bed I fall side them. School had started and I am so tired. I just passed some guy saying shit about a girl he 'fucked'. Guys can get so disgusting. You don't walk around telling your friends about that.

Ava's POV

"Fuck y/n!" I says entering the room. I sits next to her with a smile.

"What?" She ask me

"I got laid!" I scream falling onto my back. "Felt fucking amazing!"

"Ava? Who the fuck did you let touch you?" She ask quickly getting up.

"What's wrong?" I stand up and walk in front of her.

Y/n turn and exit the room with me closely behind. I grabs her arm and pull her turning her around. Her jaws are clench and I've never seen her this mad before.

"What the fuck y/n! I thought you'd be happy for me!" I scream at her.

"Ava stay here." She pulls her hand away and continues walking.

I roll my eyes at her and decide to just go back inside. Some sorta best friend she is. I told her because I thought she cared. But she doesn't, obvious. Who just gets mad like that? I take her phone up and open it. Nothing happened in her chats so I don't get it? I call Ariana in case they had a fight but she didn't pick up. A couple minutes later the door is thrown open. Quickly I get off the bed to meet y/n. She looks a bit better but I can tell she's still mad at me. Behind her comes two guys.

They drag in some guy behind them. I push pass y/n to see what the hell is happening. The guys drop the dude who looks like he took bricks to the face. I lift his head up and gasp in horror.

Turning around I push y/n but she didn't move. "What the fuck! Just because I finally got a boyfriend you think you can go around hurting him!" I yell at her face. She kept her tough expression getting me more annoyed.

I continue screaming at her holding my tears back.

"Are you fucking done now!?" Y/n yells. I step back from her scares. "You think he fucking wants you Ava!?"

She pushes pass me and grab Kyle by his hair lifting it. "Tell her you fucking pervert! Now!"

Kyle spat up some blood before telling me everything. How he used me for my body. How you wasn't into me and had his friends watch us. I didn't want to believe. I couldn't. I didn't know what was happening until y/n wrapped her arms around me. I just stood there. She wipes my eyes and pull me back into a hug. That's when I believed. I was used.

"Get him out of here. And Kyle next time anything like this happens you're gonna have it worse." She says. "Make sure no one finds out about this." She says most likely referring to her 'friends'.

They pull him out of the room. Y/n lifts my chin up and gives me a sad smile. "Nothing like that will ever happen again." I start sobbing loudly now falling into her embrace. "I'm here to protect you Ava. I'm here."

Your POV

Ava finally calmed down. I ran her a hot bath and she's just relaxing right now. I order us some Chinese and opened Netflix. I grabbed my jacket, ran to the nearest ice cream store and ran back. Just in time, the food arrives and I pay the guy. I set everything down and turn the shower off. Handing her a towel I leave her to get out. I walk to the room and climbs into bed. Ava gets dressed and I pat beside me. She climbs in and lays her head against my shoulder. I hand her the ice cream first and play Raul Paul's Drag Race. Her favorite. Couple episodes later I get sleepy and lay down. Leaving Ava to watch the movie. I turn my face so I can see her.

"Whenever you feel sleepy. I want you to go to sleep okay?" I ask.

She nods and grabs a donut biting into it. I sigh and drift off the sleep.

Shifting beside me wakes me up. I don't know how long I was asleep for but I know it's been a while. I look down at my laptops to find the series still going. Then look up at Ava who's wide awake. I grab my phone and check the time. 3:58am. Jesus. I sit up and take the empty wrappers and boxes throwing them on the ground deciding to just skip classes tomorrow to clean and support my best friend.

"Ava?" I call still a bit sleepy.

She hums and looks over at me. Giving me a small smile. Not as hearty as I'd want but at least she's trying.

"Time for you to get some sleep. You can skip classes tomorrow and I'll stay with you." I whisper.

"Not sleepy." She mumbles.

I change the subject and ask to watch something else. She nods and I change the movie to Tall Girl. I pull my closer to me after laying down. Soon heavy breathing fans against my neck signalling she's asleep. Finally. It's a few minutes to 5, so I close my eyes and fall asleep. Taking the little time left to sleep so I can clean early then hang out with A for the rest of the day. All I know is we're gonna need a lot of junk food.

I am still pissed that he had the audacity to talk about her like that. It's disgusting and disrespectful. As soon as she said that I knew it exactly who it was. I can't believe Ava spent almost 4 weeks dating this clown.

A/n
This is all over the place. And I have no idea what I was doing. But update later after I get home school.