Chapter 7

(I wrote this chapter over like 10 times. Wattpad is tripping. It keeps removing it only leaving like the first two sentences. So it's a late chapter and probably not the best. Sorry)

Here I am looking in the mirror at myself. I fix my tux and run my hand down my pants. I look good enough. My mom got me a hair stylist and my hair was done a little earlier. I walk down the stairs slowly. Silently praying to not fall down the stairs like usually. Luckily I made it safely. I sigh and walk into the kitchen where my parents are. My mom pulls me into a hug quickly knocking the air from my lungs.

"You're so beautiful baby" she whispers causing me to smile widely.

"Thanks Mom"

My dad joins the conversation. "You're gonna get her crushed" he says and mom releases me. He looks at me and nods almost as if he's approving of something. "You look beautiful my princess." He fixes my collar and tug at my jacket.

I look over at my brother's to see them dressed. Usually they'd stay home since they can't be quite for long. Naturally our family is super quiet but they're kids who need play. They'd stay with Grandma but my whole family is coming and so they're coming too. The boys are dressed identically to dad. And mom's dress fitted with their suits perfectly. My family was dressed in blue and black and Max had his little blue bow tie that dad had made for him. Usually dogs aren't allowed but with my dad being who he is, he bent the rules.

"You don't look too shabby y/n" Alex smiles up at me.

"I'll take that a compliment. A very weird compliment"

"Shut it before I take it back..." He starts but mom silences him and give him the death glare. I stick my tongue out at him and turn my attention to my little brother.

"Xavy?" He looks up at me and grins. Xavier is the cutest thing since cuteness. I'm dead ass serious he's gonna have girls drooling over him.

"You look very boutiful" he says and holds onto my pinky.

"And you look like a prince" with my words his grin get wider and he pulls me out the door.

I put him in the car and watch mom, Alex and Max get in. I then climb into the passenger seat next to dad who's driving. He starts the car and we're on our way to the school. 

My dad took my phone first thing in the morning. Saying I need to be focused on today and not Ariana.

"So y/n how's the girl?" As if I gave off a hint when I was thinking of her my dad just decides to bring her up.

"Ariana?" I already know that's who he's asking about. He hums so I know that she's the one.
"She okay I guess. Probably has a show tonight. I honestly don't know, we don't talk much about her career"

"She's a wonderful girl princess, don't go breaking her heart pushing that stick in every girl who's willing to let u dig deeper in their hole" I cringe at his words. He's trying to not say things infront of the boys but that was gross.

"I won't. Plus we aren't even dating yet. So no worries"

My dad gave me a long lecture on how not saying it's official doesn't mean that they aren't feelings. I was so happy when we finally made it the school. I open the car door and help my mom and the boys out. Max jumped out by himself and was quickly pinned to his leash before he could run off.

"Go put your gown on, we'll see you later" my mom says giving me a kiss on the forehead. My dad gives me a pat on the head and I got a decent hug from the boys. I pat Max on the head and head off to get into my gown.

I see Damion and Jessica once I enter the room. I hug them both and they help me get the gown on. We're then told to assemble assemble near the grass to begin the march. I walk pass Sydney and her bitch, they glare at me and I stick my middle finger up at them then take my place into the line. There's seats on both sides of the grass and a walk way between.

The music starts and the first pair begins. I'm paired with some guy from the school's football team who was hand picked by my dad. Jessica and Damion will march. The first pair steps into the grass together in sync. They slowly step to opposite sides, while they do this the second pair steps in. As the first pair steps forward and meet back in the middle the second pair follow their previous steps and step opposite each other. The routine continues slowly to the rhythm of the music. It's my turn and I step onto the grass. My eyes circle quickly around the room and I get a bit nervous. What if I mess up? I look over at my parents and they give me a thumbs up, I focus on my footwork until I reach my seat. After the march we were told to sit and long service begins.

*After the service*

After the graduation ended I walk over to my family. Finally I got hugs without anyone worrying about messing up my suit. I talked to my family and friends until they had to leave because the after party was starting. This year is a prom cause the school population voted on it.

I take my gown off and hand it to the lady who's collecting them. I walk into the auditorium where the prom is being held. I walk in the room and see everyone dancing away. I turn around and see someone unexpected. She looks absolutely stunning.

"Hi y/n. Jessica told me you didn't have a date and I decided to keep your company" Christine hugs me and I return it.

"Thank you, do you wanna dance?" I ask her and she nods gladly. I lead her onto the dancefloor and we dance slowly to the music.

"Weirdly the last time we danced it was so different from this huh?" She puts her arm around my neck and puts her head in the crook of my neck. I rest my hands on her waist and nod.

After a while of silently dancing with her we head to get something to drink. Damion and his date comes over and we talk for a bit before he and the girl start making out. I turn my attention to the door. I wish someone else was here right now, someone who could make me feel like I belong.

"Hey, do you want to go back to my place" Christine shouts over the music. I shake my head and take a drink of whatever she gave me. The burning feeling rushed down my throat and I hated it. I cough and excuse myself. She follows behind me closely as I make my way out of the room. I just needed air.

"Are you okay?" I nod at her question. "Do you have a ride to get home?" I shake my head and continue coughing. I've drank before but that liquor was way too strong. "Can I call someone to get you?" I nod at this question too. She hands me her phone and I dial the only person who I knew would come get me and not give me a lecture about drinking.