Chapter 59

I drove the boys back to my mom's house. I did talk with Ariana about this whole situation, no way I'm getting back with her just like that. But I will co parent and raise our baby with her. Not sure how yet but I know I'm going to. Ariana left to go back to her place apparently she just felt like she was being watched, I made sure to check the place out before taking her back there along with securities help. We didnt find anything, I felt weird letting her go back there and stuff.

Her team had paid paparazzi to take pics of me entering her house. And pulling up. I also was told to wear one of her necklace in public so I was 'spotted'. All if this is just a bug stunt leading up to the big announcement of her pregnancy.

Right now I'm waiting on Ariana to post that pic of her baby bum so we can make it public. Not sure the results that'll from it and I kinda dont care.  Theres been articles already about me and her and the way rumors are being sparked. Some people are pissed and some are cool about it.

I let the boys off, stepped inside to say hi to my mom then left.

After getting back home I took a shower and sat on the couch. I was to pick a movie but i fell asleep.

I woke up to miss calls and texts. I checked and of course it was about the baby. So I posted a picture of my hand on Ariana's stomach and posted it with the caption being 'mamas angel" with  hearts.

I checked my messages and there were people saying congratulations and some people threaten me. But I checked Arianas post and it was the cutest. "I know we dont always get along but I'm glad we are being a beautiful human into this world" I was tagged and the pic was of me holding a tiny onesie up that I bought. The other post was a vid of me taking to her stomach and her laughing.

Questions came up but I was told to not answer anything without her team's permission.

The rest of the week continued like that, news stories, posts. Nothing bothered me that week. I felt happy knowing I didnt have to hide anything anymore. I also was caught staring at a baby store the other day.

Now I'm not gonna lie. I have been buying things already.

Only the doctors knew the gender of our baby and we were both fine with that. We both agreed we wanted to wait until birth. Knowing me, my baby with me wearing everything, but for now I needed to calm down with shopping. I had a whole room be fixed up and decorated. The men are painting right now and I was watching them line the corner of the white walls with gold paint.

My phones goes off so I pick up and walk down the stairs.

"Hey mom, wassup?" I ask.

"They wanna come over." She states.

"Not right now, I'm a little bit busy. How about tommarow?"

"Okay but tomorrow early."

I end the call and at the same time the door bell rang. I opened revealing my friends so I let them in.

"Hey y/n! Can you show us something real quick."

I turn my head to the voice, then followed one of the men who called me after telling my friends duty calls.

"I want tiny gold stuff line those walls." I say answering his questions of what the stickers were for.

He told me they'll finish tomorrow so I let them go. And closed the door behind me.

"Hey guys." I say taking a seat next to my friends.

"Damn, you're a busy one now huh?" Damion asks.

"Yeah, a little bit. Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah just missed you." Ava says.

"And we wanna hang." Jess adds.

"We can hang tonight but I got some work to do right now." I check the time seeing is 4pm meaning i have a team meeting for work right now.

I excuse myself, run up the stairs pull on a dress shirt and join the zoom meeting. I sat there for a good half an hour listening to some plans. Then the meeting ends. To be honest my life has seem to be rushed a little. I've been extremely busy.

"Okay so what yall wanna do?" I ask them after making my way from my little office.

"Movie night? Dinner?"

"I'm down for dinner." I tell them.

"But I'm too tired to go out. Cant we just order and have it delivered?"

I nod and order some food.

A/n
Yall if u haven't been a Demi stan, what r you doing with your life?
I've been waiting on this Album and if this isn't the best Album I've heard in a while then I'm tasteless.

If u have listened tho... fav song. I don't... the whole album is my fav. And if this chapter  is all over the place, I was twerking to Met him last night. And I cant twerk for nothing so...