Chapter 46

I woke up to the smell of pancakes filling my senses. Gotta love that marble syrup. I check the time to see 9:17. Then checked my phone, surprisingly I had no calls from Ava or Jess. Not even my mom. Just a few random messages from girls in my SMS, and the regular death threats. Oh well. Breakfast awaits. I pull myself from the bed, and quickly go to the rest room, I check my breath incase and fixed myself.

Once I make it to the kitchen I see her with glasses hanging from the bridge of her nose and a book in her hands. I had to stop and admire her. Those eyes, I melt looking at those eyes.

I give her a kiss on the cheek and in return I get a smile.

"You're up, good morning."

"Hm, morning beautiful. What ya reading?" I ask stealing the book from her hand. And pretending to scan over the words.

"Give it."

"Stern, I like that." I hand her the book anyway but stand behind her.

"Its just a love story." She mumbles getting lost again.

I grab a plate and start stacking it with pancakes. "Hey, you got a tooth brush I could use?"

"Yeah I'll go get you one." She gets up from the chair and start making her way to get me a toothbrush. Eyes glued to the book causing her to bump into the table.

I laughed at her and she didnt even stop reading.

A few minutes later she came back with the toothbrush and handed it to me.

I was done eating by then, so I made my way to the bathroom and did what I had to.  After i was done i made my way back to her.

"Derek called, he wants to talk about a new branch in another country."

Derek is kinda like my advisor.

"I'll call him back later."

I take her book and close it then lift her into the island.

"I was reading that."

I hum and run my hands up her leg.

A/n
Smut warning

"You look as beautiful as always." I tell her with a smile. "Can I ask you something?"

She nods and bite her lip. I run my finger along her cheek, and touch her lip making her loosen it from her teeth.

"So this, this isn't exactly how I wanted this to go. I wanted to take you a picnic or to some fancy resort. Somewhere special that we could call our place you know. But I dont think I can keep myself from asking you this anymore. You've been friends for so long, and you've been here even when I was clearly such a bitch to you. And I'm sorry for that. But lately I dont feel like I just want to be your friend anymore. I wanna be the person you hold hands with and we swing them back and fort. I really do like you. And I think its time- I know it's time to ask you this question. So, would you be my girlfriend?"

I search her eyes for anything after I said that. And to my surprise she just pulled me in for a kiss.

Let's just say, this time I couldnt pull away. I roughly grapped her hips and brought her closer to me. Her lips still attached to me and her hands now around my neck. I lift the large shirt she was wearing over her head, realizing she had changed out of the clothes she had to last night. Leaving her in underwear. My breath hitched at the sight of her.

I attach my lips to her jaw line, making my way pass her shoulders. Unclasping the lace bra I let it fall to the ground. I take a quick second to admire her perky tits then take them both into my hands. One nipple in my mouth and the other being played with by my finger.

Christine's POV

I'm not gonna lie, I loved her y/n was holding back on the aggression she has, how she carefully dealt with my body. The second her lips came in contact with my nipples I had to push my legs together. Fuck.

Her hands hooked into my panties and she pulled them down my legs. I helped her so she didnt have to leave my body needy, and kicked them onto the floor.

Y/n's fingers soon fell against my clit and I couldnt hold the gasp back. I needed her inside of me. But I let her have control, I wanted to be dominated and let her do what she wanted.

Her fingers eased into me without warning.  "Fuck y/n."

She starts pumping in and out quickly. I could feel her hit my g-spot with each thrust.

My fingers dug into her neck and I let out a few moans. I was gonna cum and she knew it. Her lips hungrily attached to my clit, my legs fall on her shoulders and I had to grip the counter to help keep myself up.

"Ugh, fuck. I'm gonna cum daddy."

I had to cover my own mouth, not from the loud moans that ripped through my throat from her pushing my legs open and going faster. But also I didnt expect myself to be calling her this already.

Her hums sent vibrations throughout my body and I couldnt hold back anymore. One hand grabbed her hair pushing her more onto me if possible and I released around her fingers.

Y/n pulled out after her pumps became smaller and more gentle.

"So? Will you?" She asks me.

I had forgotten what we were doing before this.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nod unable to form words.

I didnt notice her pants were hanging down her ankles until I felt her push yourself into me.

"Good answer babygirl."

Her hand found my neck and she tightened her grip choking me. The other hand grabbed my boob and roughly squeezed my nipples.

"Do you like that? Hm?"

I was too lost to focus on her question. But her hand pulled my hair and suddenly it was like I heard it clearly.

"Y-yes."

"Beg for it."

That caught me off guard, she didnt strike me as this type. But I'm not complaining.

"P-please, fucking make me cum."

"What's my name babygirl? Tell me."

"Fuck daddy." I moan out grabbing onto the surface for support.

My arms failed me and I fell against the cold island and released once against. Y/n fell onto me.

Wow, did I really let her cum inside of me? Fuck that felt good. If I had known she was like this I would've made her own me like this a long time ago.

She leaves small kisses on my neck, telling me I did good.