Chapter 54

The phone rang and I picked it up. "Hey Ari. Everything good."

I could hear the sobs and I got worried immediately.

"Ariana! You're kinda scaring me. What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Ca-can you come and g-et me?" She says through sobs.

"Um, yeah." I start stuffing papers in my bag and grabbing my books. "Where are you?"

"At my house. I dont know who to call and... and."

I cut her off. "I'm on my way. Stay on the phone okay."

I gave no idea what's happening and I wasnt even thinking at this point. Just speeding over to her house.

I look up from my phone to check if she was on then looked up at the road.

I was hit with blinding lights and a loud crash rang through my ear. I was spinning in the air. My heart was beating fast. It all happened so quick. My eyes began to close after the loud impact from the car crashing against the ground.

Trying to blink away the suddenly feeling of tiredness and nausea I try to find a surface to grip onto. I groan in pain.

"Fuck."

I jump awake and look around panicking. Soon realizing it was just a nightmare I ran my hand over my face. Well more of a horrible dream.

I'm at work right now, I fell asleep suddenly. I have no memory of being tired, just anxious.

What kinda dream is that supposed to be?

I get a phone call and look over getting a glimpse of the number. Ariana.

I pick up the phone, "Um hey."

I start thinking of the dumb dream.

"Listen y/n, I have something to tell you and just shit to say in general. Can we meet up or something?" She says.

I think about it for a hot minute. Do I really want to be alone with girl right now? And what could she possibly want to tell me? Only thing she can talk to me about is about who's the other parent of the kid. Otherwise do I really want nothing to do with her?

"Please." She says after I didnt answer.

"I really dont know Ariana. Like you cheated and then ghosted me. Even worse I-"

"I get that. That's why we need to talk. If your gonna be the mom of my kid we might as well settle the huge elephant and hovers over us." She says.

I groan out loud and roll my eyes. "I'm busy right now."

"Please y/n. I know you're free."

"What else do you know about me Ari-"

I get cut off for the second time in like 3 minutes.

"Send me your address and stop being difficult. Be there at 5."

The line goes dead.

This girl. She really just hang up in my ear huh? I decide to be a big baby and call her back.

"Hey y/n-"

I end the call. Then text her my address. In response I recieve one of the emojis that looks like its rolling its eyes.

Me: see you there babygirl, wear something nice ;)

Cheater #1: 🙄

I dont know why I texted that. I swear I'm bipolar or some shit. Its 2pm so I have 3 hours to go. I log into my last class of the day. I forgot I had school today and only managed to make it to this class.