Chapter 25

Ariana had to leave early today so I was left at her place with her dogs. All of them I may add. Her dogs don't make enough noise to irritate me thank God. After today Ariana will begin another leg of tour which means less communication and lips. I'll miss her but the lips, we could not talk all day and she just kisses me and I know she's feeling what I'm feeling. It's still in the honeymoon phase right now meaning I have no idea what Ariana is like mad or sad.

I know what she's like when she's horny that's for sure. Like the other day she had me pinned against the walls and I didn't protest. I like when she's like that greedy and ready to take what's hers.

I remember how her lips make marks, dark visible marks that I was forced to hide. Her tongue would occasionally brush over my skin soothing the pain that the tugging on my skin with her teeth did. I was actually controlling my self from stripping her and giving her what she wants so badly. But I knew it wasn't gonna go far because I wasn't ready. No matter how much I wanted to give my all to her I knew I can't handle it. I started working out to increase my stamina for when we were finally gonna do it. But Ariana made all my control disappear when she grabbed my covered dick.

How her hand slid into my pants after she was grabbing me through them. The feeling that rose into my stomach from the feeling. How she pulled away from my neck to look me right in the eyes and started pumping. Everything felt so much better than when I did it.  I moaned loudly as her warm hands went down my shaft, and then all the way to the tip and ran over the head. I thought I'd loose it right there as my eyes close involuntarily.  I knew I was doing it wrong now, I was too rough and fast on myself. But Ari was slow and gently getting me harder if that was possible. Her movements continue bringing me closer to the edge but not pushing me off.

I grew impatient and start begging for my release. I buck my hips forward and she moved faster. I moaned thankful that we were alone. I knew I was about to cum, my stomach tightens and my mouth falls open. She gives me a squeeze and I open my eyes and stare into hers. I was about to release unable to take it anymore when her lips became in contact with mine. She pulled away quickly and looks up. Her eyes are wild as they search mine and her lips looked so much more kissable when she tugged on them. A let myself go. Cumming all over her hand and I was done. Drained because I already came and was running low on energy. But not done cumming. Cum continued to shoot from my cock and her hands continues to pump me. Everything was foggy for a moment and thoughts roamed my mind. Soon I was done.

Ariana pulled her hands away and kissed me. I didn't get to kiss her back because it ended as fast as it started. The older girl walked off leaving me flushed and vulnerable.

The door opened showing the girl I was daydreaming of. I grin at her and open my arms. She smiled then made her way over. Instead of hugging me she pushed me roughly and I fell into the couch. She climbed onto my lap and attached her lips to mine.

I was in the mood to show her I'm the master here so I flipped us over and grabbed her hands putting them over her head then using my leg to push hers apart then settling between them. I attach my lips to hers and push my tongue into her mouth. Her moan was muffled with my tongue literally feeling every inch of her mouth. I hope we her hands above her head tightly with one hand but carefully so I don't hurt her before cupping one of her boob and squeezing. I pull my lips away from hers and kiss down her jawline. Oh that jaw line so sharp and beautiful. I run my tongue from her chin, over her jaw line to under her ear then nibbled gently.

I don't know where this is coming from but I knew it was right when she moaned my name. I released her hands and suck on her neck. I drop myself on my elbows giving me leverage. Her legs wrap around my back and I continue to message her boob with her heels pushed against my back, then use my other hand to slip under her sweater and hook a finger into her underwear. Her hand found my neck and she pulled me up to her lips. Which I sucked on. Hungrily I must add.

"Well I just had a front row seat for an y/s/n (your ship name) make out session. "

Ariana starts giggling when I looked to the direction of the voice to find Courtney standing with Dugg and staring at us by the door. I blush instantly and release her panties and boob.

"They were literally going at it like horny dogs." Dugg adds.

"Babe tell them to go." I whisper the Ariana.

She tells him they make her baby embarrassed and I blush more at the name. They leave and Ariana runs her finger over my brow and smile. A wide smile causing me to look at her confused. "What Grande?"

"Nothing, just... I'm so marrying you."