Chapter 16

I check myself quickly then grab my phone and wallet. Ariana is taking me to a bar and I'm kinda late. She's been honking for a while now. It's not my fault it's my mom's, she keeps sending me to do things. I run out the door and to the waiting car.

"Took you long enough." Damion says to me and roll his eyes.

I tell him to suck it up making him glare. Since I won the battle about the Scepter and the Amulet he seems annoyed as hell. I plan to use our deal at full advantage tonight. He's only tagging along because Ariana invited him herself.

"Baby?" I look over my shoulder at my girlfriend who called and smile widely.

She  smiles at me and quickly climbs on to my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and put her forehead on mine.

"I missed you." I tell her making her smile widely.

"Of course you do y/n. I'm Ariana Grande. Everyone misses me." She says then pecks my lips.

I lick my lips right after. "Apple?"

She nods and smiles warmly. I wrap my hands around her back securely.

"I like apples."

Her eyes widen at me then she smirks. "Then remove it from my lips." She then bites her lip and tug at it lightly.

I feel myself getting hard under her touch. I get lost in her eyes and kiss her. She deliberately part her lips and I slip my tongue in. Her hands run through my hair and tug at the roots. I groan softly and grab her ass. She moans as my hands roams around her butt.

"GET A ROOM YOU HORNY DOGS!" Doug yells at us making Ariana jump in fright and me tightening my grip on her so she doesn't fall.

"FUCK OFF!" Ari yells once she cools off from the fright. Soon her lips are on my neck.

I hear groans so I fake moan loudly just to piss off everyone even more.

The limo driver stops and everyone gets out quickly. Ariana hops off me grinning then exits. I quickly get out and close the door.

"LET'S FUCK THIS UP BITCHES!" Victoria yells and enters. Everyone else followers after. Ariana grabs my hands and leads me inside after kissing my lips quickly.

We walk over to the bar and everyone takes seats but I stand in front of Ari. I open her legs and stand in between. We order shots and decide to toast. The music turns up and the club gets wilder.

"TOAST TO YOU ALL MY BITCHES! EXPERIENCE WHAT IS LIKE WITH ARIANA AS OUR MAIN HOE!" Doug screams.

We raise our glasses and drink it down. Then slam the glasses on the counter. After a couple more shots by that I mean everyone is turned up. Vic and Courtney gets up to go dance. Damion follows behind.

"My friends are party animals." Ariana says pulling my attention from the dancefloor.  "But I love them all. They're the reason I even survive this cruel world. They help a lot." She says her eyes drifting to the dancefloor where everyone now is. The whole gang.

"They love you too Ari. I can tell." I say to her.

She giggles loudly and points over to a corner where two girls are fighting. I shake my head and chuckle. I lightly graze my fingers over her jaw line. I don't get it, why does someone so sweet and loving have such a shitty past. Honestly, her sadness over powers her happiness and it makes her break down a lot. I turn her head so her eyes are on mine. I love everything about her. I have so much to learn about her but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to. The internet doesn't know half of her life and I missed out on a little. But I'm here now, ready to create the future. No more pain, I'm here to stay. I know fairy tales aren't really happy ever after, but I feel like a princess who has found the princess. And maybe just maybe this princess will be my last. My first and last. Every girls dream is to be with the first person she has ever loved for the rest of her life. I want to be one of the lucky few. I heard once that your current girlfriend or boyfriend has something your ex lacked. But Ariana doesn't lack a thing. She's a perfect symphony and I wanna be apart of it. I want to be the soloist in her eyes. Her one and only.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm some precious little gem?" Ariana asks pulling me from my thoughts.

I sigh and respond. "Because you are."

I see her smile then hides her face in my neck. I rub her back.

"Let's dance yeah?" I ask.

She pulls her face from my neck and nods. I help her off the bar stool and lead her over to our friends.

"FINALLY I THOUGHT YOU'D BE SUCKING FACES ALL NIGHT!" Vic shouts over the music.

"EH, WE GOT TIME TONIGHT FOR THAT!" I yell back. The music stops for a second then starts again.

Ariana grabs my hand and turn her back to me. She then wrap my arms around her waist and starts grinding on me. I get turned on instantly. I grip her waist and direct her hips. She puts her arms around my neck and pushes her ass back. I start sucking on her neck making her increase friction. I groan loudly as she does a little shake with her ass on my crotch. My dick is hard now and I know she can feel it. After us literally fucking in clothes on the dance floor she tells me she needs something to drink. I lead her back to the bar where Damion and Courtney are.

They both wink my way. I roll my eyes at their silliness and help Ariana up on the stool. These are too tall for her literally. She's so tiny.

"It's almost 5. We need to head home guys." Alexia slurs.

Everyone agrees, Doug and Alexia help each other out. Courtney and Damion which is so freaking cute. Jess helps Vic because Victoria is the drunkest and Jess was the sober. I help Ariana who stumbles over her own feet. I put her hands around my neck and wrap my hands around her waist. We exit side to side. Our ride isn't here as yet so we start the walk.

"BITCH I WAS TWERKING ALL OVER THE PLACE! THIS GUY OFFERED TO TAKE ME HOME AND I WAS LIKE IM TAKEN DUDE. I POINTED TO DAMION AND THE GUY LEAVES." Courtney yells and Damion blushes widely.

"Hey Court we're outside you almost busted my damn ear drums!" Alexia yells.

"Oh bite me Lexi." Courtney says and holds onto Damion.

"Damion can do it for me." Alexia says with a smug look.

Ariana let's go of me a bends over. She starts vomiting in the bush and all I could do is rub her back. My poor baby is gonna be so sick tomorrow. Luckily I always have a sweater. I take it off and wrap it around her shoulders.

We walk a few more blocks.

"I so fucked!" Ariana says.

"After a party you're always fucked Ari." Vic tells her and everyone laughs.

"It's true." Ariana agrees making the laughter increase.

The limo pulls up to our feet and the doors are opened for us. I help Ariana in after she literally screams bye bitches. We get settled in the car. I open a bottle of water for Ariana which she gladly takes and gulps down. I take the empty bottle after and set it down.

"We're all crashing at Ari's Tonight. So no worries." Doug says.

"Thanks for the full house Doug." Ariana says glaring at the guy. I kiss her cheek making her seriousness disappear.

Once we reach Ari's place we all stumble out. Ariana pulls me up the stairs and away from everyone else. I take my shoes off and sit on her bed. She climbs in not changing. She motions for me to come to her and I do. I lay back and she rests her head on her chest.

(A/n the last chapter was absolutely crap. Sorry. Also good news more frequent updates bc this is my only book that I'm working on. My life has taken a weird ass frightening turn nothing that you'd be interested in. So yeah, that and just me tryna find myself again. I kinda slipped off the highway and into some bushes😂. So, yup. That's all.)