Chapter 17

"Good morning princess." Ariana tells you. Her head on your chest and legs tangled with yours. I kiss her forehead and wrap my arms around her back. "Morning."

Ariana rests her chin on between your boobs and look up at you. You took down at the brunette and smile. Perfection at it's finest. I use my other hand and run it through her hair. It's rare to see her without her ponytail. Her short hair curled up on her head, she's adorable.

"You look beautiful." I mumble loud enough for her to hear.

"Even with drool all over my face?" She asks.

"Even with drool all over your face." I quickly confirm smiling.

She tells me I look beautiful too then asks for the time. I remove my hand from her back and check the time from my watch. Since I have no clue where my phone is.

"It's uh... 11:27"

She groans loudly and pull herself up so she can put her face on my neck.

"Something up?" I ask her.

"Meeting at 1 with my board. I don't wanna go." She whines. Which is hot yet adorable.

"Can't you get out of it?"

"If I could I would in a heartbeat."

We lay there in complete silence for a while. Comfortable silence. My arms around her back and her nestled between my legs with her head now under my chin.

"Hey Ari?" I ask.

"Hmm?"

"Would you go on a date with me. We've hang out before but I wanna take you on a real date. Unless you're busy and ca-"

I feel lips attach to mine stopping me from my continuous rant. I kiss her back slowly closing my eyes. I don't know how she manages but soon she's sitting on me her hands on either side of my face. I put one hand behind her head and the other on the back of her thigh. I feel her tongue graze my lips but I keep them locked against hers. Her removes on of jer hands from my face and grab my boob making me gasp. She takes the opportunity to push her tongue in my mouth. I feel her tongue all over my mouth. My grip on her tightening. She pulls away and quickly attached her lips to my neck. I tilt my head giving her space to work. She grabs my hands and pin them over my head. I groan loudly unable to move my body except my feet. I feel her smirk then her teeth bitting my neck, my toes curl and I moan. I know I could get out of her grip because I'm stronger but being controlled by her like this feels good. I feel her tongue run across the area she's been working on then she starts sucking on the skin once again. I feel my skin being pulled between her teeth and a sting runs though my body. She nibs on it then let's it go to continue making out with my neck. I buck my hips upward trying to release some tension. I feel her bite down on my skin again and I loose it. I flip us over. Her lips wrapped around my back and her hands quickly goes around my neck. I waste no kissing her. She gives me access the minute I ask for it so I let my tongue slip in her mouth. A loud knock on the door making me pull away.

"Yow Ariana it's 12, you have a meeting in a hour so stop fucking y/n!"

I groan loudly making Ariana giggle. I fall beside her so she can get off the bed.

"This isn't done y/n." She says motioning between us then walking to her bathroom.

I grin then climb from her bed. I look around her room finding a photo album. I pick it up carefully and start looking though.

From Nonna to Ariana
So you can store memories of those who makes you happy.

I smile at the note and look over to see the first picture. A picture of Nonna and a young Ariana. It's not hard telling it's her since she still looks the same. Literally. She still looks like a kid honestly. And sure as hell acts like one too. But when she acts all grown up beware. I flip over to see a picture of her and Frankie. I admire the picture. Frankie has his arms around her shoulders standing behind her. I look though half the album then the bathroom door opens. Ariana walks out in a towel.

"Go shower, and you have clothes here from your last visit." She tells me after pecking my lips.

I make my way to the bathroom after slapping her butt. Well run to the bathroom. I strip quickly my boner now gone. Thank God, jerking off in her shower would be weird. I clean my body after brushing my teeth. Once finished I wrap myself in a towel and exit. She's not in the room. I go to her closet and take out my clothes. I have no idea where Ariana left my undies. I search the draws and thankfully I found it. I dry my body and put my clothes on. My hair is a mess so I quickly brush it making it look more presentable. There two big red marks on my neck, thank you Ag. I don't know what to do, I've never gotten a hickey before. I go back in her closet and find a turtle neck blouse. It's a bit girly and not my thing, but if it cover this up then I'm wearing it. I quickly change into it then grab my phone from the bed. I make my way down the stairs.

I see everyone in the couch playing with her dogs. I take a seat on the floor and open my phone. I realize Ariana and Doug are missing.

"Guys where's Doug?" I ask.

"Well we know you mean Ariana. So she had to leave right away. And Doug is in the bathroom." Vic says.

"I meant Doug but hey thanks for the info." I tell her.

"Who wants to play paint guns?" Courtney asks.

Everyone agrees and I quickly Sprint up the stairs to change into something else. I grab a while t-shirt and change then run back down the stairs. Victoria hands me a paint gun. Then we head outside. I loud my gun up with paintballs.

"Game in! 3!..." Alexia shouts making everyone scatter. I run behind the house. "1! 2! 3!"

A blue paint ball comes crashing on the wall next to me. After the game everyone is covered in paint and too tired to move. We all lay across the lawn.

"Hey y/n Ariana seems to have hit you with red pain huh? Twice." Damion says.

All attention turns to me. I look at him confused then realization hits me. Oh fuck!