Chapter 51

I wake up and rub my eyes then look around. Dont tell me I fell asleep in the fucking car in the middle of no wear. Ugh. I run my hands over my face and start the drive to my mom's place after checking my phone.

~New messages~
Christine: hey can we talk?
Christine: y/n please
Christine: text me please

Some bunch of crap that I wasn't intrested in.

Momma: hey hun, call me when u see this
Momna: we gotta talk

I decide to reply to my mom.
Me: I'm gonna come over right now

Unknown: hey can we talk?
Unknown: its really important
Me: who is this??

I get a new message immediately.

Unknown: 231 Ingrid drive.
Unknown: its Ariana

I roll my eyes and close my phone. I'm done with girl drama. Ariana can leave me the fuck alone. And so can Christine.

I finally make it to my mom's and knock on the door. Alex opens it and I'm greeted with a hug. I hug him back. Max receives a pat on the head. I would love to take him to my place but I'm too busy and he needs attention.

"Wheres everyone?" I ask him.

"On the couch."

I close the door behind me and make my way to the living room.

"Hey grandma, hey mom." I give them both separate hugs.

"Y/n!" Xavier jumps on me and I hug him. Hes the cutest.

"Hi papa. I missed you very much." I tell him giving him a hug.

He wraps his hands around my neck giving me a hug. I love this kid.

"Can we go watch cartoons?" He asks and I nod.

My mom tells me we'll talk later so i take my youngest brother to my room and give him control over the remote. And of course we ended up watching the dinosaur train. Which I found out that they're dinosaurs with names from A-Z. He fell asleep on my chest after about 2 hours of silence with nothing but the tv and the casual sounds of him speaking along with the characters.

I take a shower and brush my teeth then went down the stairs after covering my brother under a blanket and kissing his forehead.

Is it bad that I'm not heart broken over Christine? Like I really dont care.

I make myself some cereal and take a seat around the island stretched around the kitchen. My mom comes in and stands on the opposite side. Its talking time.

"I'm sorry I left last night." I start.

"I dont want to hear it y/n."

I nod and let her continue.

"You need to understand that work comes first. I know you have a life outside of work. And i dont want your life to revolve around work trust me. But you don't just get up a leave when you have such an important thing happening. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was when i couldnt find you? I had to do the ending speech and thanks. This isn't child's play y/n, your dad and I worked our butts off for you all the have a good life and I refuse to let you ruin this because you are so blind to see when someone's been playing you."

Well. "Look mom i-"

"I'm not done." I stop and let her continue. "I love you y/n, but this isn't it. The whole relationship shit with these girls, figure out what's gonna happen and who you want."

She walks away just like that. I finish eating and leave the room.

Me: meet me there in 20

I grab my keys and tell my family I'll be back soon.