Chapter 30

"There's  no way you're staying in the hell hole for Christmas Ava."

"I have to, my parents are out and I don't wanna stay in that huge house by myself." Ava whines taking one of my fries.

We're having lunch together when Ava said she'd be staying here for Christmas. No way I'm letting her do this. Ava's mom and dad will be away for Christmas and since she's an only child she'll have the house to herself. Me being myself would be happy to here that, I like being alone but A hates it.

"Come with me." I state casually and put two fries in my mouth.

"You make that sound like the easiest thing to do y/n. I don't wanna intrude on your time with your family or your girlfriend."

I roll my eyes at her. "Ariana would love to meet you,and my parents are the most friendliest people ever. My friends would definitely love to see who I'm hanging with."

"No." She grabs a few more of my fries and shove them in her mouth. "Aren't you tired of my ass?"

"Of course not! Oh come on Ava, it'll be fun!"

I move my fries as she goes to get some more. "Come and I'll let you have my fries."

"Y/n-" I raise my eye brow at her causing her to stop. "I can't."

"More fries for me I guess." I say and start eating.

"Fine fine fine fine fineeeeeeee. Just give me the damn fries!" She says and I hand to fries over.

I laugh watching her eat them. She has her own fries which is crazy. Maybe mine tastes better, but I don't understand why, we both got it at the same place.

*The next day*

"Ava! Did you see where I put my socks?!" I call to the girl who's in the bathroom.

"No! Plus you have millions wear another one!"

No fucking way. Ariana got me those when I was leaving and I wanna wear it today. I'm driving half way across the country, I gotta look good. I get on my knees and look under the bed.

"Finally!" I take the sock up and place it on the bed. Now to find a suitable shoe, I check my shoe stock.

Black and White shoe? Nope
Blue? No
White? Options.
Green? Naw.
Brown? Maybe... Options.
Red and white? Options.
Full red? Options.

I pick up all the shoes I through in the pile I called options. Then search through my clothes. White shorts definitely. I grab some red underpants and I white top. I already like this outfit.

"Aren't you done yet?!" I call at the girl who's still in the bathroom. Right after she walks out and tell me the bathroom is mine. I grab my stuff and walk in closing the door behind me.

I strip and take a bath after washing my hair. I can't wait to see my love. I miss her so damn much. I haven't talked to my family all morning. Not even Ariana. I did call Courtney and she said Ariana is asleep, because she's been in the studio all day. After the call Courtney sent a video of Ari in the studio. She was working on a new track, but not in the booth singing. Instead she was making her own sounds on the board thingy. That's pretty impressive if you ask me. Not only can she sing but also produce her own rhythm. Not many can do that. For me... I can't do any of those things. I wanted to post the video, I just couldn't. I want it as a personal thing, to know whenever I'm away that she's doing something that's making her happy. And the video will be my reminder.

I get dressed and exit the bathroom. Ava is applying makeup so I take a seat on my bed. As soon as she's done she moves on to grabbing a few stuff and putting it in her bag. Just beauty products that she says she'll need. I grab my socks and pull them on.

"Yow A which one do you think?" I asked showing her mother shoes I took out.

Her back is turned to me so she quickly spins around. "White."

"What about the red and white on?" I ask.

"Plain white shoes make you look more... Y/n-ly."

"You mean hot. So okay white it is." I put away my other shoes quickly.

Soon after I'm done getting ready and so is Ava. I grab my bags and take them to Ava's car. I still don't have my own car. Dad wants me to be independent and buy my own with money I earned. Who does that? In other words he's saying I'm never getting my own car. At least not until I'm old enough to to buy my own. After loading my bags in the back I go back and get Ava's. I'm a nice person okay? I grab her bags and she follows behind with her purse. I put her stuff in and shut the back of the car. Then open the passenger door for her, close it once she's in the gets in. Obviously I'm driving. I'll never allow a girl to drive the car. It's the gentleman in me I guess. I pull out the dorm parking lot and onto the main road exiting the campus.

"I'm a bit nervous. I only met your mom once. What if your family doesn't like me?" She asks.

I take a glance at her before replying. "Ava there's no way my family will dislike you."

"Okay what about your friends? What if they think I'm stealing their best friend. I don't wanna have beef with them." Ava rushes her sentence this time.

She's so nervous for nothing. "Like I said I only have 2 friends. Both will love you. Damion will be too busy with his girl to care. And Jess is gonna be too busy checking guys out."

"What about your girlfriend huh?"

"Ava! Stop being paranoid. You know Ariana won't have a problem with you. She never had a problem with any of my friends before and I'm sure it won't start now."

She sighs and turns the radio on. I turn it off and grab her hand. "A I promise it'll be fine." I state calmly taking glances at her my main focus on the road.

"Okay. I believe you." She says and starts to relax.

I let her hand go and turn the radio back on.

Cause shade never made anybody less gay!

Ooohhhhhh shit! Perfect timing.

"Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh!!!" I scream out.

"You need to calm down!" Ava sings matching my voice.

We sing the rest of the song. Then the next song comes on.

I promise that you'll never find another like me

"I know that I'm a handful baby!" I sing. The radio is going good today. These songs are my shit. Like usual Ava sings along with me.

After an hour of us loosing our voices from screaming we stop to get something to eat. Than we're back in the car wasting no time turning the radio back on.

Mirror mirror on the wall don't tell me cause I know I'm cute.

Tell me that the radio isn't playing bobs and I'll kill you. We stop at a red light.

Ava looks over at the car next to us. And starts singing...
"Somebody come get your man! I think he got lost in my dms! Yeah my dms! You better come get your man! I think he wanna be way more than Friends!"

"What?!" I scream.

"More than friends!"

"Ava what you want me to say?!" I scream.

"It ain't my fault that I'm out here getting loose! Gotta blame it on the boost. Gotta blame it in my juice baby!"

I drive as the light changes the green and turn the radio down while laughing with Ava.

(A/n I write this coming from school and those songs were playing. I had my phone on shuffle hence the mix.)