Chapter 45

I got dressed for the "date". Which I'm still not sure is a date. But the girls wouldn't let me wear anything I wanted. I should've known anyway. No way I'm having a say in this.  Some blue plaid pants, cuffed above my ankles, a white button up shirt and some white sneakers. Something semi formal so I'm not ever prepared or under prepared. I will give it to them, I dont look too bad.

Ava handed me a chain and told me to put it on, so I did. I walk a few steps back from the mirror then turn around.

"So?" I asked them both.

"I like it, but it's missing something." Ava says.

Jessica soon joined in on the mayhem "Yea, give us a spin."

I took a quick spin but the look on their faces made me roll my eyes knowing they're not satisfied. I opened my arms, my body now forming a lower case 't' and took a slow turn.

"Well?" I ask after I was finished turning.

"I dont know what it is, but something is missing." Jess says looking me up and down.

"Maybe it's the fact that I look li-" I start but got cut off my a watch being thrown at me.

"Shut up and put that on. And put on the other shoe with the blue strikes." Jessica demands.

Of course i listened. I didnt like being their dress up doll but i didnt have a choice. So i untied my laces and changed the shoes. Then pulled the watch over my wrist.

They both look at each other and nod. "Mrs y/l/n!"

My mom comes walking through the door in a matter of seconds with Xavy hanging onto her finger.

"Hm, fix her hair." She says taking a seat on my bed.

Before I could even react or deny the request, well statement I'm pulled onto a chair.

They comb through my hair. Did all manner of evil and still couldnt get what they want. I had to get up and remind them that I'm gonna be late.

They all follow me down the stairs and to the front door. "Guys, it's just dinner. You're acting like it's my first time going out."

"Its your first time going out with her, and I've liked her since day one. So this needs to be good." Jess says.

That's true. She was always team Christine. Since day one, and honestly I didnt know why. I still dont know why. She didnt accept Ariana but she would tag along whenever I asked her to.

"Okay, so see you all later." I tell them and start walking to my car.

I got a new black BMW M8 actually. What better time to take it out for a spin but now. I give them separate hugs and Xavy gets a kiss on the forehead. I make my way to the garage then to Christine's uncle's place. They're not home so we have the house to ourselves.

I turn some music on to keep my company through the drive singing or humming along to whatever came from the stereo.

I stopped to pick up a few roses on the way there. By a few I mean 20 roses from the best flower shop around. Neatly wrapped up to form a bouquet. My dad brought me to this place once, to pick up flowers for my mom. I do miss him, but I know hes in a better place. Flowers, hm okay, its definitely a date.

I few minutes later I pulled into the drive way. I grab the roses and my phone the back, then my keys, lock the car and ring the door bell. A few seconds later the door is open and I'm greeted with a wide smile. I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then hand her the bouquet.

"Aw thanks." She smells them and gives me another smile. "They're beautiful, but you didnt have to."

"I wanted to."

She lets me in and we talk to the dining room.

"Its a lil bit fancy..." she starts trailing off and I know shes over thinking it.

I lift her chin up and give a reassuring smile. "I think its perfect."

Her eyes meet mine and she smiles once again.

I pull a chair out so she can take a seat, take the flowers and place them on the island in the kitchen. Then take the seat on the opposite side of the table.

"You look beautiful by the way." I tell her earning a soft smile.

"You dont look too bad yourself miss rolex."

I laugh and shake my head. "Yeah, Jessica sorta demanded me to wear this."

"You look amazing."

I smile at her words then she explained what she made. I really wasn't focused on what she was saying. All I know was the food looked great and how beautiful she looks under candle lights.

"I'm not one for being really corny or nothing, but the candle light on your skin hits perfectly." I tell her.

She laughs and nods, "Thanks."

We start eating and soon we're lost in a long conversation about every and anything. I had to need to hold her hand so I did. I stretched my hand across the table and held hers. We continued to talk through the rest of dinner and a bottle of Courvoisier. After dinner and a whole lot of talking, I helped her clean up and we got settled on the couch.

She layed her head and my shoulder so I slowly placed my hand around her. I pulled the strap of her dress up her shoulder, running my finger tips over her smooth skin. She looks up at me with a smile and kisses my cheek.

"I think you missed." I tell her.

She rolls her eyes but peck my lips. I asked if that's all I'm getting but she told me to shut up before I get nothing else. 

We watched disney movies and i listened to her sing. She cant sing for shit but the performance was spectacular. I couldnt help laughing at her.

Around 2 she wanted to slow dance. She played some music and I led her to the middle of the room. One thing led to another and we shared a small kiss. I've never had this much butterflies. I accidentally moaned into her mouth. I got embarrassed but her hands found my neck and I got pulled closer into the kiss. So I didn't stop. I wrapped my arms around her back at kissed her harder. More passion more certain. We made it to the couch, her hovering over me, legs on both sides of mine. Her hands on my shoulder and mine running down the arch of her back.

That's as far as we got, I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend as yet. And I wasn't sure she wanted to go further. So I slowly pulled away, giving her less of my lip to attack each time.

Our foreheads press together and we both have smiles on our faces.

"Wow." The mumble fall from her lips.

I push the hair behind her ear and peck her lips.

"Mm."

We had a little pecking session after then I took her to bed.

"You're staying right?"

I crawl into the bed next to her and pull her on my chest. "I'm staying."

She wrapped her hand around my stomach and one leg across mine. I played with her hair until I was certain she was asleep.

A/n
Recomend my new artists to listen to please. I need to go big and extend my amazing music taste. Jk. But yeah, please