Chapter 4

It's been a week and I haven't seen Ariana. I did try to text her but I didn't get a reply and I just gave up. Jessica is over and I'm planning to just have fun. If Ariana even wants me she'll contact me. My parents are on a date and my brothers are with my grandparents. So tonight I'm free. Tonight I'm going to a party to get turned up. Jess thinks I need to get my mind off Ariana.

I put my clothes on and pick grab some shoes.

(Your outfit is above)

"Get your ass down here Y/N!" I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs.

"I'm done geez" I look down at myself and frown. My outfit was good I really like it. But my heart isn't as good.

I feel fingers lifting my head up.
"Y/N you look great" Jessica smiles and pushes my hair from my face.

"Is it fair, I look good but I don't feel good" I look pass her unable to keep her gaze.

She hug me tightly and I hug back. I know I'm over reacting but I thought me and Ariana actually had something. I guess I was wrong. I pull away from the hug and smile.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod. She grabs onto my hand and pull me though the door then close it.

We hop in her car and drive to the party. I hum softly to the songs on the radio. Another Sad Love song by Khalid comes on Jess starts singing. I listen to her croak while laughing. She pulls up to the house and we hop out. In no time Jess is gone and I'm left wondering the house alone. I find the kitchen and take a beer.

"So why are youu here?" I look to my right and see a girl. She has hazel eyes and brown hair cascading down her back. Her dress hugs her body.

"I'm here with a friend. How bout' you?" I let my eyes wonder around the place.

"My boyfriend and I broke up, I'm here to forget him. Relationships are stress you know" you takes a swing of whatever she's drinking.

I nod and look at her. If I'm gonna forget Ariana, this is my start. "Wanna dance?" I ask her

"Sure!" She grabs my hand and takes me to the dancefloor after putting both our drinks down.

In no time she's grinding on me. Her hips brush on my dick and my hands are on her waist. She bends over touching her toes then slowly gets up her ass pressed against me. I bite my lip and press myself on to her. I feel myself getting turned on, she's so hot as fuck. I grab her hands and lead her back to the bar.

"Well that was fun" she laughs as I take a seat. She stands between my legs and rest her hands on my shoulders. "Wanna go home with me?"

I was about to go home with her but I Jessica steps in. "Y/N! Thank God I found you! We need to go now!" I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Why?"

"Um... Y-" she sighs.

A guy runs in and grabs onto her hand. She starts shouting and I see Jess wince in pain.

My heart leaps and I stand up quickly. I push him off of her and grab his collar steading him. "Don't fucking touch her!" I swing at him and he took the blow across his jaw. I see him hold onto his jaw before he swings at me. It was too fast and I feel a sting in my side. "You bitch!" He shouts and grabs onto my hair. I hiss in pain and punch him in the stomach. He falls to the ground and get on top of him. I start throwing punches at his face. One after the other until he was defenseless. I feel arms around me and I'm pulled off him. I try to get at him again. Who does this fucker think he is?.

"Police stop!"

Fuck! I stop struggling and look around. Jessica is beside me, and the guy is on the floor. This shirt is bloody and he's not moving. I grin at my work before I know it I'm handcuffed.

The officer leads me though the crowd and to his car. "Get someone to bail you out" he slams the door and gets in the driver seat.

*Time Skip*

I've been in this stupid cell for over a hour. Where the hell are you Jessica?! I sit on the bench provided and try to clam down. I'm still mad about that guy. He doesn't know her? Who is he to put his filthy hands on her?

I took up to see an officer walking in with Jessica beside him. "Who came for me?" I ask instantly. I look behind them and see the girl from the club. The police releases me and I walk out. "Thank you so much" I say and hug her. She smiles at me then nods. I then turn to look at Jess than hug her.

"You kicked his ass" she says hugging me back.

"Not to brag but I did" I flip my hair and laugh.

"I should go, nice to meet you. Can I see again sometime?"

I nod and we exchange phone numbers then she hops in a car and leaves. I look at what she saved herself as. Christine.

I put my phone away and get in Jess's car.

"So why did I have to hurt the guy?" I ask once we reached back to my place.

You walk in and go straight to my room.

"I was outside getting drunk. This guy comes up with his flirty ass and we got along well. His name is Kevin. But he has a girlfriend. The girl walks over to me and grabs my hair, I push her off me and slap her across the face. The guy who you dismantled is her brother. He walks up and gets mad, he and Kevin got in a argument. And Kevin hit him because he touched my ass. He started to beat Kev up. Kevin told me to leave and I kicked the guy in the balls and run to you. And bam. You did that"

I stare at Jessica and pull my shoes off. "So you took her man?" I ask.

She nods proudly and I tackle her in a hug. She laughs and hug me back.

"You go gurl!" She flips me off and pull her top off.

"I'm tired. So goodnight" Jess takes her skirt off and pulls on one of my pajamas. She climbs into my bed and go under my comforter. I watch her get settled then change into something similar. I climb back in beside her after putting both our phones on charge.

It doesn't bother us that I got locked up since this had happened before. Jess once spilled her drink on a girl and I had to defend her. It was the first time and I was angry because Jessica did apologize to her. But her and her little crew still frunted. The last time Jess was in jail because we destroyed a car. The owner hit Damion. So he deserved what he got.