Chapter 31

I pull up into the drive way and park Ava's car. I'm finally home. It's around 6 in the evening so I guess I only have time to eat, take a bath and get settled. Oh yeah and getting Ava settled.

"Y/n..." Ava calls from beside me.

Yup. This bitch is still nervous about meeting my family. "Dude I told you my family will be cool."

"But what if they don't like me?" She asks. For the hundredth time

"They will A. My mom already loves you and my dad loves anybody with a great school average. You're smart as fuck. My brothers love everyone that will get them out of doing work. You'll be fine I promise." I tell her sincerely.

She nods and smiles. Well finally.
I get out closing the door behind me. Waiting for Ava to close hers I stand in front of the door. Should I knock? Usually I don't knock. Now I'm nervous. Ava's door shuts and she walks over standing next to me. She looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Nervous?" She asks me with little grin.

"Nope, just not sure wether or not to knock." I tell her. It's not a lie but it ain't the truth. I miss having my family around me everyday that's for sure.

"Usually I don't knock." She tells me.

I open the door and walk in. "Mom!? Dad?! I'm home!" I sound like such a kid. The cringe in saying that is unbelievable.

"Y/n!" I hear my name and turn around facing the stairs. Alex comes running down quickly, Xavy was right behind him. Alex reaches me and we exchange a hug telling each other how much they were missed. I pull away and pick Xavy up.

"Damn little man, you're getting heavy." I tell the kid who has his legs wrapped around me and his head in my shoulder.

"I missed you!" He tells me.

"I missed you too bubs, I'm here for a while so we can catch up yeah?"

He hums in response. I rub up and down his back. I missed them so much, usually these kids are the reason I wanna leave but being away from them for so long, well the longest I've ever been is crazy.

"Oh guys meet Ava." I tell my brothers.

Alex tells her hi. I thought the kid was done until he said something else. "My door is always open if you Know what I mean."

I start choking and Ava's cheeks becomes red instantly. Oh my Lord. I tell Xavy to say hi but he just hid his face in my neck. I apologise to Ava for both my brothers actions but she tells me it's fine.

"Welcome home y/n."

I turn around facing the door. Mom and Dad. I feel like a kid coming from camp. This feels so good. A grin takes over my face and I stand there. Mom takes Xavy so I can hug dad. Then dad takes him so I can hug Mom. As soon as hugs are over with Xavier is already reaching back for me. I take him from dad of course. I missed the little man. My parents greeted Ava right after then sends us to go get cleaned up and get back down for dinner. Jessica and her family is coming over making me 100% sure it's a business meeting. I don't mind. Which also means... Christine and her family. I haven't talked to the girl much since I left. Ariana doesn't want me to. That girl gets jealous over everything. She told me how jealous she is of my clothes. I thought she meant how I was dressed until she said it was so close to my body and she's the only one to be that close. Or that time when she asked for a dick pic. Yeah my baby was horny so I sent her. I was already hard from her telling me how she misses my body. She then told me she's definitely keeping it in a cage, and feeding it when she wants.

I have to carry Xavy up the stairs since he won't go down or go to anyone else. I show Ava her room which is next round to mine thankfully. Then walk to my room, and put my brother on my bed. Oh shit, Ava's stuff are downstairs. I carry Xavy over to where Ava's staying, I ask her to watch him then place him on the bed handing him my phone. I run down the stairs and out the door, opening the car trunk I grab her bags and mine. I'm too tired to take two trips. I walk back into the house and up the stairs. Into the room and put her bags down. I allow Xavier to get on my back then walk back to my room so Ava can shower.

Max?!

I run down the stairs and search everywhere for him. Where the hell is he?

"Mom! Where's Max?" I asked panicked. I can't believe I forgot my baby.

"Honey relax, Ariana came to get him yesterday. She told me that you know and that's why I didn't say anything." My mom states calmly while fixing the table.

I sigh when I hear Ariana. Thank God, if something had happened I'd be torn. Still can't believe she didn't tell me though... That's sorta weird.

"Didn't she tell you?"

I shake my head no but reassure my mom it's fine. Ariana is good with pets so he's fine.

I walk back to my room and shower immediately. I haven't called my wife or texted her all day... I'm gonna get a lecture later. I laugh and shake my head, she's so cute when she's mad. I finish showering then get dressed. A simple black polo and jeans shorts, a sock and a nike slipper. It's not a formal thing or my outfit would have been already picked out. I take my phone from my brother who's still on my bed and then help him down.

"Ava?" I call for my friend. She opens the door and walks out with Alex behind her. "Alex dude she's older than you."

"Ariana is older than you." he states. "Dad is older than mom too."

"Bottoms are older Alex. So I guess that makes you a bottom right?" I ask my brother. Of course I don't mean that.

The world knows he understands this stuff. 5 year olds know what sex is now a days. I huffs and walk off. I tell Ava that should get him off her back for a while.

*After dinner*

I climb into my bed and finally put my phone to charge. Closing my eyes I fall asleep.