Chapter 20

Ariana left early this morning, one whole month before I even have a chance to connect my lips with hers. I miss her already. I don't know what it is but I hate that I love her. That I fell in love this a girl that's so different from me. She's gonna be so busy and so will I. College is just around the corner and I can blow that opportunity.  I throw myself across the couch and reach for my phone our my pockets.

Me: imy
Me: babyyyyyyyyyy
Me: I really do. Please answer soon
Me: u gonna make me loose my mind

I take a picture of myself looking all sluggish then post it. I captioned it
"Bitch I'm just feeling lonely and she's so far away."

I forgot to mention that after that little pic with Ari my followers have been going up by a lot. I got a couple of likes. 39040. And a few comments. Nothing from her. I close my phone and switch the T.V on. Peppa Pig, SpongeBob, Ninja turtles, Pink Panther, Sofia the first. I settle on Ninja Turtles because who doesn't like turtles who can kick ass and a rat taught them. Even better. Like usual Mikey was busy naming mutant they were fighting while Ralph was screaming at him.

My phone rings and I answer it seeing it's just Jessica.

"Hey Jess." I say though the phone after I answer.

"Saw your tweet and I think you need to party." She says.

"I'm fine Jess, but thanks just gonna stay in. The boys are out with my parents and I'm finally alone." I tell her

"Alone as in no Ariana. Come on y/n you're always ready for a party."

"Goodbye Jessica." I hang the phone up and lay my head against the couch. My legs on the couch. One hand hanging off and the other under my head. 

Max walks over rubbing his fur against my hand. I groan and move my hand closing my eyes. I just wanna lay here leave me alone people. My dog climbs on to my back and sits there. I swear he can sense everything. "Max get down boy."

"Woof!" I guess that's a no.

"What if I take you for a walk then you get to eat?" I ask really wanting him off me. He's not light at all.

"Woof woof!" He barks and jumps off my back. 

Too tired to go get his leash I just lead him out the door after grabbing the keys. I close the door behind me and we start walking to the park. Pass Jessica's place and Sydney's. I remember the first time time that bitch pushed me down. Max was there and he bit her. Her parents tried to get Max taken to the pound but my dad being himself made sure I kept him. She's not a dog person and it's obvious.

"Hey freak!" I hear.

I roll my eyes and continue walking. That's her problem? Ethan must not be stuffing his dick far enough down her throat.

"I know you hear me."

Conceal don't feel don't let them know.

"Whore!?"

But now they know.

"Why don't I show you whore? Get down here and let me bash your head across the concrete."

"You can't talk to her like that!" Her little puppy is barking. How cute

Let it fucking go.

"Well pussy I'd be sure to fuck you up if you come near me along with that ass crack of a girlfriend you got." I tell him calming.

I watch him walk towards but she stopped him. Maybe she's not so dumb. I start walking again and Max follows. I hate them so much. Their voices ring in my head over and over.

Freak!
Mutant!
I never did anything. I look at me pants and a sob breaks though my lips. I never get worked up about this. They don't know me! They're so fucking mean and I did nothing.

I see Damion's house and walk straight for it. I knock on his door and he opens it. I watch his eyes lift to me face, tears running wildly.

"Oh y/n." He says pulling me into a hug. I hug his back tightly crying into his shoulder. I don't know how long we were there for but once I was just standing there in his arms tearless he leads me over to the couch. I sit and put my hand into my Palms.

"Y/n don't let her get to you. She's an attention seeker. But you you're a dream builder. You don't have to listen to her." He tells me taking a seat next to me.

"I never did anything Damion. I tried to be her friend but I'm just not good enough." I tell him.

"What did you always want?" He asks

"To make people feel good." I reply. "feel wanted."

"Her streched out pussy can't do shit. You big ass dick can. Love that dick y/n it does what her filthy hole can't."

I chuckle and shake my head at him. His little speech was stupid yet so good.

"Own it."

"I'm owning it." I tell him.

"I didn't hear you y/n." He says seriously.

"I'm owning my dick." I say a bit louder.

"What was that?"

"I'm owning my dick!" I shout loudly. I know what's he's doing and it's working.

"Eh?" He motions to his ear saying he can't hear me.

"IM OWNING MY FUCKING COCK!" I shout loudly watching him laugh.

What's the hell is he laughing at

"Y/n I'm informing your parents about your language!" I hear his mom shout.

This bitch just fucked me over but made me feel good. Dick face Damion. I'm telling Courtney.

(A/n school started and I'm a senior. WOOOO!!! No Ari until a couple of chapters.)