Chapter 32

I wake up to a heavy body on mine. Groaning I open my eyes to be licked. I close my eyes as the dog bounces and licks my face while I rub under his ear trying to calm him down.

"Well good morning to you too buddy. Did you miss me, because I missed my baby." I say to the dog.

He stops licking my face and lays on me. I rub him head. "Max where's Ari?"

He lifts his head and looks out the door. "She's downstairs huh? Okay take me to her."

Max hops off the bed and starts running down the stairs. I follow him while laughing. I missed the guy. I forgot how energetic he is. We make our way to the kitchen where I see my mom, Ava and my brothers are around the table. Dad is making breakfast. Then I see the girl who owns my heart. Damn... She looks so much cuter in person. All heads shoot up when Max runs into the kitchen and over to Ariana. I smile widely at her and watching her expression change. She takes a deep breath and I walk over slowly.

"Are you gonna stare or hug me?" I ask my girlfriend.

She quickly stands up and wrapping her arms around my neck. Her head goes to my chest and my hands around her lower back. I rest my chin on her head. I mumble an I missed you to her feeling her sigh. She returns the words into my chest. I lift her head up so I can look at her properly. She's beautiful. God is this real? I brush my finger over her jawline to under her chin.

"Hi beautiful." I say looking into her eyes.

"I missed you." She says with a smile.

"I missed you more princess." I whisper to her.

Honestly it's one of those moments when it's like you're alone together. And it's not a body connection I can tell you that. It's the soul. Eye to eye. I can see my life playing out in her eyes. Small trips but nothing we can't get over. I'm just hoping that this is what I need. We continue looking at each other with saying anything. But I can read her eyes, there's so much to talk about. So much catching up to do. That's the soul connection I'm talking about. Eye contact, and just understanding. Staring directly into each other's eyes means everything is good. Then there's staring but searching each other's eyes, that's for concern. Then there's also the urge to stare but not doing it, there's something to hide. So to me eye contact is a soul connection.

"I wanna kiss you." I whisper to her licking my lips.

"Why don't you?" She's whisper back biting her lip softly.

Kill me please.

"Because of the 6 pair of eyes staring at us." I reply a little louder so everyone can hear.

She giggles and in no time I hear the clicking of plates and cuttery. I shake my head and help her to sit then take my place next to her.

*After breakfast*

I'm on my bed with Ariana. She has her head on my chest and one arm around me gripping my shirt in her palm.

"So you flew Colleen in?" I asked her talking about her finally performance. Which I couldn't see because of stupid school.

"No. She drove there actually." Ariana replies.

"How was it?" I really wanted to know what my girlfriend days are like. I never get to see her during school and it's throwing me off my game. I miss so much moments of our life together.

"They're amazing y/n, I cried a little but they made it better."

I realize immediately after she had finished her sentence that she didn't want to talk about it. So I dropped the topic and just held her. The room got silent right after, I didn't want to say anything. And I don't think she did either. I rub my hand up and down her back. She's so tiny it's crazy.

My phone starts going off and I try to get Ariana off me so I could reach it. I honestly thought she fell asleep. But as soon as I shifted she looks up at me. I tell her I'm just gonna grab my phone but of course she didn't let me.

"Just hold me y/n. That's all I need right now." She tells me and places her head right back on my chest.

I pull her body up onto mine. Her head now in the crook of my neck and her body on top of mine. I wrap my arms around her body securely.

"Do you love me?" She asks.

"Ari I love you so much." I tell her. Something is so wrong with my girlfriend and I know she isn't gonna tell me. "Ariana tell me what's wrong."

It's like asking a dummy questions. She goes silent. Nothing. "Ariana..." I sit up in the bed and pull her face to look at me. "Tell me."

"I don't want to fucking talk about it!" She yells at me and climb off the bed.

Wtf! "Don't you dare curse like that with my family just right down the stairs." I state with gritted teeth.

"Don't talk to me like that y/n!" She yells again.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and stare at her. "Come here."

"No." Ariana folds her hand over her chest and stare at me.

Shaking my head I climb off the bed and make my way to her. I grab her by the waist and lift, then put her on the bed. Standing between her legs I grab her hands with one hand and my other hand holds her face so she looks at me. "Answer me!"

I watch tears run down her face. I let her hands and face go. She jumps up wrapping her arms around my neck. This girl will be the death of me. I hold onto her back and push her up by her butt so she can wrap her legs around my waist.

"Baby tell me. I'm just trying to help and you know I will always be honest with you. I won't hurt you Ari." I let the girl know.

I roll my eyes when I hear tiny giggles. I put her down and take my phone up. She continues giggling like it's the funniest thing ever. She kisses my jaw after. "Baby?"

"Leave me alone Ariana." I tell her then get up.

"Babeeeeeeee." She climbs on my lap and starts kissing me.

I didn't kiss back but I let her kiss me.