[L] [V+G] Chapter 45: School Trip 2 / ミッドナイトサイコ (Midnight Psycho)

While looking out down at the busy Ebisu nightlife beneath him, all Moonlake could think about was getting home to talk to London, the Flareon he loved way too much. The Eevee then felt his phone go off and saw it was just the Pokémon he wanted to call, his eyes turned pink to symbolise he was in love, an energetic smile lit up his face.

"Hey! Londy! Ya miss me?!" Moonlake asked excitedly as he looked at London who was face chatting him.

"Um, why not?" London replied rubbing his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Moonlake asked showing concern as his eyes reverted to hazel brown.

"Yeah, I'm just worn out -"

"Hey! I may be four but I'm not stupid. What's wrong?" Moonlake asked this time sounding more aggressive.

"Nothing Moonlake! I swear there's nothing wrong and I don't need you to worry about me, I'm supposed to worry about you, and if there was anything wrong I would have texted you about it -"

The Eevee was getting bothered and his eyes turned red, "I will not ask you again! What are you not telling me!?" He shouted sounding more worried than before. This made Omar flip off the bed and land on the floor in fright.

London lamented and closed his eyes, when he opened them again they were cerulean. The Eevee jumped and played hot potato with his phone before grabbing it firmly.

"Heh - Nice prank heh" Moonlake replied.

"It's not a prank Moonlake -" London waved his pointer finger around and a blue wisp of magic followed it, the Eevee's mouth dropped open " - Isabel believes you may have shared your powers with me"

Moonlake was at a loss for words, "B-But how, I don't understand, you don't have a necklace like me"

"You may have accidentally gifted me with them when you gave me that disgusting kiss before you left" London replied eyes still blue and blushing.

Moonlake giggled a little and blushed, "Well this is an interesting development"

London's eyes began glowing orange in anger, he was not in the mood for Moonlake's love nonsense.

"Hey!! As you can see I'm stuck with endowments I do not know how to use and you're seeing this as an interesting development?! Do you know how irritated and confused I am right now?! I did not even notice my eyes did this shit when I felt a certain way! Do not treat this as a lovey kind of thing because it is not funny, and I am pissed the fuck off!" London snarled.

"Mmhm" Moonlake replied, beaming and blushing, "I think you're cute when you're mad"

London's was so annoyed his body temperature was going up drastically and fumes could be seen emanating from his fur, then he took a deep breath and sighed, his body temperature lowered to normal and the Flareon grumbled before replying to Moonlake.

"Do you know how to annul this?" London asked.

"I do not" Moonlake replied.

London's eyes turned orange in anger again.

"I'm not lying!!" Moonlake replied nervously.

London sighed, eyes turned back to azure, "So much for that then... Well - see you on Sunday"

"Bye" Moonlake replied, his eyes turning grey in shame and he glanced down at the floor.

London noticed his eyes turning grey and sighed, he let his eyes revert to blood-red before replying to the Eevee, "Hey -"

Moonlake looked up, "Do you perhaps want to do some karaoke when you get back?" London asked with a smile.

Moonlake lit up, his eyes turning green with bright yellow with happiness, "Absolutely!"