Chapter 13: Preparation / Midnight Love

London arrived at MI6 with his case containing his Glock 17, when he got there the receptionist told him to go down to go to the garage, so London went to the garage there Delevio was waiting for him, sitting on the bonnet of her Mercedes Benz A - Class, she waved to him and gave him a hug.

Mercedes A Class (Below)

"How are ya?" She asked.

"I'm alright - So I'm gonna guess everything is in the back," London said.

"Yeah - Hey -" Delevio said, hugging him, "Thank You for saving me back in Hawaii, I really owe you"

London smiled, "No problem"

"Now let's get going," Delevio said.

The two got in the Mercedes, which was left-hand drive. London immediately noticed the modifications the Americans made to the vehicle.

"Oh my lord - a missile launcher?!" London shouted.

"Your Aston had that soooo you can't tell us we're going overboard," Delevio said.

"Oh, my Arceus a grappling hook, propeller blades..... jet engines?!" London said, he looked at her, "Are you absolutely sure you didn't go overboard?"

"Yep!" Delevio said.

London facepalmed himself groaned, "Just Go"

Delevio started the car and began to drive to the Euro Tunnel, on the way London wanted to know more about Delevio as she continued to drive to the Euro Tunnel...

"Hey - So what was it like in Newark?" London asked.

"Quiet - New York was too loud if you ask me. But I live there so I'm kinda used to it" Delevio replied, now it was Delevio turn to ask a question.

"What happened to your parents?" Delevio asked, "Because after my dad died, my mom - drunk herself to death"

London squeezed his paw nervous to answer the question.

"It's okay if ya don't wanna talk about it," Delevio said.

London sighed sniffling a little.

"When I was 3, I was upstairs sleeping in my room, I was so fidgety when I was an Eevee, I couldn't sleep so I decided to go downstairs and have mum read me a bedtime story, as I crept down the steps, I heard my mum, who is a Glaceon arguing with my dad, who was an Arcanine. My dad wanted to move to America with me and mum, but mum wanted to stay in Britain she was going on about how she didn't like the idea of moving to New York City, my dad though had been offered a job there and he wanted to accept it. Soon they began getting louder and more vicious, my mum was concerned about how living in New York would affect me and my dad was screaming at her about much more free Americans were trying to convince mum that our lives would be better in the US, my mom was getting psychologically unstable at this point pretty unstable, so was my dad. I was literally shaking because I had never heard them say anything so violent to each other, and that's when my mum pulled out a kitchen knife from the drawer, I could see how scared and fearful my dad was, he - tried to get her to put the knife down pleading her to spare his life - - but, she didn't, I could only watch as she stabbed him repeatedly while screaming at him, I saw him try to crawl away but she would keep going toward him and stabbing him, when - she was done I began crying as I watched - my dad - take his last breath. Then she sees me shaking and crying she's really stupid enough to try and - take my mind off - of what she just did, I just-just couldn't stop staring at my dad's dead body, that stupid woman had the nerve to tell me - that what I was seeing was a dream, I don't know what was wrong with her but all I knew - is that my soft - warm, caring, understanding and loving father - was dead, killed - - - by own mother just to keep me from moving to a free country - - - - just like England, I loved my father so much - now that gentle Arcanine - is gone"

Delevio saw him crying and sobbing pulled the car to the side.

"Hey look at me - you poor thing - did you see the whole thing?"

"Yes - I wish I had the strength to stop her, - but she was just blacking out at my dad and I - didn't want to get hurt" London sobbed, "And now she's in an asylum - has been ever since she killed my dad - It hurts to even remember it"

"Aww look I'm sorry for asking okay?" Delevio said.

"It's okay" London sobbed, Delevio wiped his face and hugged the emotional Flareon as he slowly began to calm down. Delevio spent some time, calming the grief-stricken Pokémon, before continuing to drive to the Euro Tunnel.

Back in Fitzrovia, Moonlake and his friends were fast asleep, except for Omar who could not stop thinking about Moonlake... and a certain something he wanted to do with him, he opened his sleeping bag and crawled out of it, walking in his white socks to the window, the Eevee seeing himself blush in the reflection from it. He didn't know if he had the courage to have sex with him, the Eevee was squeezing his paws nervously, closing his eyes very tightly picturing Moonlake yelling at him in anger and embarrassment. Either way, he hoped the first situation would suffice, he took a deep breath and opened his eyes, when he did he saw Moonlake looking at him in the moonlight. He began to get nervous as he gathered up the courage to take him somewhere private.

"What's wrong?" Moonlake whispered.

Omar was whimpering nervously, his emotions making him more and tenser. Moonlake sat up and placed his paw on Omar's face.

"What's wrong O?" He asked.

Omar could only whimper, he was fearing Moonlake would hate him if he asked for what he was requesting, Moonlake could see he wanted something he just didn't know what he wanted.

"Hey - Do you want something?" Moonlake asked, Omar started to open his mouth but he didn't know what to say. Moonlake got up and wrapped his arms around the brittle Eevee.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Moonlake whispered.

"I - I" Omar stuttered, he was clasping his paws nervously as he continued whining.

Moonlake held his paws, "Do you need anything Omar? - Is there something you wanna ask me about"

"C-C" Omar stuttered.

Moonlake sighed, "Come I'll get you some water"

Moonlake took Omar downstairs to the kitchen and poured him some cold water, everyone Moonlake tried to look into Omar's sky blue eyes, he would look away. Moonlake was beginning to think his relationship with him was crumbling now.

"Hey - do you not like me anymore?" Moonlake asked.

Omar was shocked by the question, "No - I still love you!"

"Then why won't you tell me what's up?" Moonlake asked.

"I'm scared you'll hate me if I tell you," Omar said.

Moonlake smiled and laughed a little bit, "Love"

"What about it?" Omar said.

Moonlake smiled and started kissing him, Omar squeaked in shock, not expecting him to do that, before he knew it he found himself kissing him back and then the two sunk to the couch, making tender love thought the night.

When they were done, Moonlake looked over at him.

"That was fun..."

Omar was asleep, the Eevee was surprised by this but then he laughed to himself and wrapped his arms around him eventually falling asleep alongside his lover.